Page 7 of 28 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 next Page »

RE: Server will be closed!

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:40 pm
by Karthik_KPN • 167 Posts | 390 Points

hmmm...I can't say anything here..Just do your work guys!!that's the shortest sentence i could convey my feeling with!! :(
I dunno how many of you guys hate me..(coz no one has included my name in their posts.. :-( )..Anyway,i played here and its my duty to respect this..I too do it for sure..If the server rises again,i would just play n if its dead,i will kill my lap and go off.. :( Actually,no player in this server bad..All are good in one way or other..But now,i consider that i'm the worst of all..dunno why..But i feel my heart becoming lighter..tears make my vision blurred since they are filling my eyes but not falling down since this one month is still gonna be there...I think i have done my trial mod part well according to me..I don't want to tag any one since there is no likes for me from the server but hatreds fill up and are piled up in front of me..

The only wish i have is @SeV ,could you make the whole admin team lvl 4 or 5 this month alone??Let this be the last!!I say this because we are all selected just because of some faith you had on us directly or through some leads..Just fulfill this man!!Let this last month end up as a farewell to the server and end up peacefully..

I don't wanna say more but take this guys..
my facebook and skype id..
facebook: Karthik kpn

pm me yours guys!!(if you don't hate me) :) :(

With the last (maybe) regards,
With <3
@Karthik_KPN

to the whole server(this includes all the players in it with whom i played with,maps i played in,weapons i used to kill and get killed,classes i used from first and at last the players i kicked for hacking etc.. ),a big BYE (if it's the END) !!

Story ends.............THE END................. :():

_/\_

"Prepare for unforseen consequences."

***Joined [S.T.A.R.S] on June 26 2014 ***

****Accepted as a trial moderator on July 30 2014****

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:10 pm
by SeV • Owner | 2.998 Posts | 5762 Points

Quote: Karthik_KPN wrote in post #61
hmmm...I can't say anything here..Just do your work guys!!that's the shortest sentence i could convey my feeling with!! :(
I dunno how many of you guys hate me..(coz no one has included my name in their posts.. :-( )..Anyway,i played here and its my duty to respect this..I too do it for sure..If the server rises again,i would just play n if its dead,i will kill my lap and go off.. :( Actually,no player in this server bad..All are good in one way or other..But now,i consider that i'm the worst of all..dunno why..But i feel my heart becoming lighter..tears make my vision blurred since they are filling my eyes but not falling down since this one month is still gonna be there...I think i have done my trial mod part well according to me..I don't want to tag any one since there is no likes for me from the server but hatreds fill up and are piled up in front of me..

The only wish i have is @SeV ,could you make the whole admin team lvl 4 or 5 this month alone??Let this be the last!!I say this because we are all selected just because of some faith you had on us directly or through some leads..Just fulfill this man!!Let this last month end up as a farewell to the server and end up peacefully..

I don't wanna say more but take this guys..
my facebook and skype id..
facebook: Karthik kpn

pm me yours guys!!(if you don't hate me) :) :(

With the last (maybe) regards,
With <3
@Karthik_KPN

to the whole server(this includes all the players in it with whom i played with,maps i played in,weapons i used to kill and get killed,classes i used from first and at last the players i kicked for hacking etc.. ),a big BYE (if it's the END) !!

Story ends.............THE END................. :():

_/\_

No, sorry.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:29 pm
by Catalin • Server Administrator | 1.361 Posts | 2971 Points

Quote: Matrix wrote in post #51
...I dont know what so say...T_T
One of the best server going down , i know that @SeV is not bank and he have life too but can you, i know that you dont have time for scripting, but can you at least sell server to someone...?

I have to say something to my friends.

@SeV you are the best owner i ever seen :P
@DrBulls you are the best head admin here, and also good friend , good luck in life man :)
@Hades Here is my skype : nemanja.nikolic455 , you nab :D
@Gattino You are nice guy also good admin...
@Chop_Suey Good luck with school , I think that you will became the great doctor :D
@Chucky You are the most funny guy that i ever seen :D add me in skype you nab...:P
@TheDangerousChild ne brini...dodaj me na skajpu pa mozemo nekad da igramo kad budes zeleo :)
@Vector you are my savior :D Tnx for all help , also you were good admin and friend.
@Shar[k]s you nab stop telling me that i have "matrix jump" :D Good luck in life sharky :P

If i forgot someone sorry :) Bye everyone ! T_T ( i was almost crying when i was making this xD)
This was the best server that i ever play...lot of fun , new friends...

And me on skype guys so we will be able to play sometimes :) SEV ... YOU TOO :D

so im not your friend :(? lol just jk bye and good luck in real life

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:09 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

I never hated you Karthik. And i don't even think i will.

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:37 pm
by Eiizy • 95 Posts | 290 Points

No omg :(((

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:18 am
by SeV • Owner | 2.998 Posts | 5762 Points

So Dangerous Child if you donate you get VIP + the server will stay.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:35 am
by Frederich • 22 Posts | 139 Points

Quote: SeV wrote in post #66
So Dangerous Child if you donate you get VIP + the server will stay.

For how long time the server will stay?...

Accepted in U.S.M.C on 12/08/2014

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:36 am
by Archer101 • Server Administrator | 508 Posts | 1162 Points

1 month.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:16 am
by ahmed • 18 Posts | 44 Points

Bye guys,Its like before server was closed and came back again idk let SeV decide
@Holy:Bye bro have a nice time with you i know you don`t remember me that i was not in server from months
@Drbulls:Ah whats up? You are my best friend :)
@Archer:Silent assasin :d
@chucky aka comanderfoster:Bye you doll
@Cat:Bye bro had a nice time :)
@SeV:Thanks for eveything you did.
@Chop suey:I still remember that you were nemesis and i was attacking you to get double xp :D
@Gat:Nice work bro.
@Advanced:You are a killing machine bro :D
@Hades:Good work here,Have a nice time with ya :D
@Luffy:Bye my friend
@Vector:Dare you ban me :DDDD
And all others see ya and have a nice life bro

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:54 am
by TheDangerousChild • Trial Moderator | 255 Posts | 762 Points

I'll ask friend if he can send over his paypal to you 20€ :) If he can I will tell you in pm :D

Bruh.

Accepted in Umbrella Corporation 14.7.2014.
Backstabb :3
Scroll up

Page 7 of 28 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 next Page »
Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 4 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..