RE: Server will be closed!

in News & Announcement Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:35 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

Quote: Chucky wrote in post #270
Quote: _[V]LaD_ wrote in post #269
@Priest Ok, if the whole admin-staff trust you, I will trust you too.If you can keep this server up,I'm glad having you as owner, but this decision is up to @SeV .She's the person that decide if this server will continue beign the best zombie server that samp ever meet.So, @SeV , it's your choice.

He people, it's a fucking he.

To be honest, I already lost hope, it's been months since the server closed and the only thing left are a few admins... and some little kids spamming the shit out of the 1000 count game thingy, they don't even know how to read the rules, jesus...

I've heard Liam saying on our skype calls many times that he wants to keep the server alive really bad, but there isn't response from SeV. I don't know what will happen with the server, but at this rate, chances that it will fall and be forgotten are quite high. Some people I know already gave up here. (no shit?)

Oh, by the way, SeV, the clock is ticking, and there's not a much time left before everyone quits. Remember that some us are still here supporting you. We're with you.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:58 pm
by dark_ • 186 Posts | 704 Points

i dont think sev will be online. Its her/his decision to close the ZE or open it. Some people have a life too... they cant stay on forums everyday and have some updates for server. I think sev does feel like he/she wants to get rid of the server because there is nothing to script.

I am bad, deal with it.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:01 am
by Matrix • Server Administrator | 431 Posts | 1072 Points

Quote: dark_ wrote in post #272
i dont think sev will be online. Its her/his decision to close the ZE or open it. Some people have a life too... they cant stay on forums everyday and have some updates for server. I think sev does feel like he/she wants to get rid of the server because there is nothing to script.

Why I have feel that u wanna to keep server closed -_-

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:55 am
by Gattino • Server Administrator | 1.442 Posts | 3565 Points

SeV was online 21 days ago... I want server online but if SeV doesn't open it, we can't do anything...

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:20 pm
by SeV • Owner | 2.998 Posts | 5762 Points

Ok so uhm if i look into the nearest future it is highly unlikely that the server will go online in the next time..

Last edited Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:21 pm | Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 114 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..