RE: Server will be closed!

in News & Announcement Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:48 pm
by Priest • 122 Posts | 336 Points

Quote: _[V]LaD_ wrote in post #260
Quote: dark_ wrote in post #258
better open server as early as you can. Because everyday people will feel more like to leave. Priest probably can say alot that he will donate but when it comes the time of confusion when he doesnt have money or no one cant help him, then he will realise what he said before, was false.

I agree dark and Drbulls...When he will have the absolute control of the server,then the ''hard times'' will approach.He will realise that
the server need an update.And if that update will be missing,then the players will leave the server.Plus to pay money every month [if that host will take money].
Anyway, @SeV , is your choise , not mine.So you better do something after all the players will leave the forum or, worst, the server.

So you think the hard times will affect me? No, you're completely wrong. I am 17 years of age and I earn £700 a month. You think I cannot fund the server, pahaha, you are really wrong. Take another thought into this. I only want the best for ZE and the players here. That is my one true goal.

|| Advertisment Team Member||U.S.M.C Applicant||Air Subdivizion Member||

U.S.M.C Member since - 12/09/2014 to Present

Need some photoshop work doing? Signature's/desktop backgrounds? Hit me up
Trial Moderator - 31/05/15

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:09 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

All hail Priest! all hail the new jesus!

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:12 pm
by TheDangerousChild • Trial Moderator | 255 Posts | 762 Points

our new jesus...

Bruh.

Accepted in Umbrella Corporation 14.7.2014.
Backstabb :3
Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:56 pm

You should all appreciate me trying to keep ZE up. I want ZE to be the best Zombie SAMP server in the whole of SAMP, I can achieve that.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:53 am
by dark_ • 186 Posts | 704 Points

if you try to keep up so yeah. It can go into the good way as your thinking of but it costs

I am bad, deal with it.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:56 am

Like I said, I earn 700 pounds (ENG currency) per month, so I can afford it.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:25 am
by Archer101 • Server Administrator | 508 Posts | 1162 Points

Ok so you can keep the server up, you've proven that but it will be for nothing if SeV doesn't give in.

All that work he/she did for the server, all that scripting, fixing, updating etc all just letting it gather dust.
I'm sure SeV all the players support priest.

You did mention SeV that you have a gmod server or something so whats the point of keeping the ZE script?

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Quote: Archer101 wrote in post #267
Ok so you can keep the server up, you've proven that but it will be for nothing if SeV doesn't give in.

All that work he/she did for the server, all that scripting, fixing, updating etc all just letting it gather dust.
I'm sure SeV all the players support priest.

You did mention SeV that you have a gmod server or something so whats the point of keeping the ZE script?

Exactly, I'm sure me and you can discuss on a price for the whole server. Let's face it, you don't have time for ZE, whereas, I do. All that work would be put to waste due to the fact, you're not using it. Please, let me take over and carry on the ZE lagacy. If your well trusted administrators trust me, you should too. Please!

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:33 pm
by _[V]LaD_ • Server Moderator | 182 Posts | 513 Points

@Priest Ok, if the whole admin-staff trust you, I will trust you too.If you can keep this server up,I'm glad having you as owner, but this decision is up to @SeV .She's the person that decide if this server will continue beign the best zombie server that samp ever meet.So, @SeV , it's your choice.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:25 am
by Chucky • Server Administrator | 587 Posts | 1487 Points

Quote: _[V]LaD_ wrote in post #269
@Priest Ok, if the whole admin-staff trust you, I will trust you too.If you can keep this server up,I'm glad having you as owner, but this decision is up to @SeV .She's the person that decide if this server will continue beign the best zombie server that samp ever meet.So, @SeV , it's your choice.

He people, it's a fucking he.

To be honest, I already lost hope, it's been months since the server closed and the only thing left are a few admins... and some little kids spamming the shit out of the 1000 count game thingy, they don't even know how to read the rules, jesus...

I've heard Liam saying on our skype calls many times that he wants to keep the server alive really bad, but there isn't response from SeV. I don't know what will happen with the server, but at this rate, chances that it will fall and be forgotten are quite high. Some people I know already gave up here. (no shit?)

Oh, by the way, SeV, the clock is ticking, and there's not a much time left before everyone quits. Remember that some us are still here supporting you. We're with you.

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 232 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..