Page 5 of 28 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 next Page »

RE: Server will be closed!

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:54 am
by Archer101 • Server Administrator | 508 Posts | 1162 Points

Really just when I changed my avatar, well hopefully we find a way to keep it up and running.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:25 am
by Chucky • Server Administrator | 587 Posts | 1487 Points

Quote: Archer101 wrote in post #41
Really just when I changed my avatar, well hopefully we find a way to keep it up and running.

I was thinking to change my name to ''CommanderFoster'' once again but I didn't since I saw this topic.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:10 am
by Archer101 • Server Administrator | 508 Posts | 1162 Points

Since its closing can I get admen lvl 5.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:38 am
by Tuntun[B] • 436 Posts | 980 Points

@SeV I feel very sad about it. Well, Many times that happened.This is the third time are you going to close the server forever. Sad to hear that.

Actually,As I see that most of people hates me and one of them is you.Anyways I do not hate you :) and I always keep you as a friend.
You was a good owner of SAMP servers. Wish you good luck :) God bless you mate.Hope your success in your real life.And I know that you will miss us too. Since we're not new dude. We have an old relation in SA-MP/ZOM-FTW. :) Haha.
Ill miss you @SeV and the whole happy time with you & server.

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:11 am
by _[V]LaD_ • Server Moderator | 182 Posts | 513 Points

So...the server will be closed.First even if I'm not a very old player I wanna talk to you guys I had fun with you.Very nice moments...
Swear that the server will be on for less a couple of months for having more time to play with my bro's.Bb my bro's @[E]miNem @Vector @Chucky @Tuntun[B] @TheDangerousChild @Frederich @Chop_Suey @Osprey @Carl_Yip @Hades @Advanced thanks for the nice moments I had with you.

And special thanks for creating this awesome server @SeV .

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:29 am
by prime • 48 Posts | 135 Points

Aw @SeV you just make all players happy and this server even have 2 years anniversary and you will just close the server like that.This is a good server don't close it the players that you made happy will be mad at you .Just don't update the server or do anything just keep it open and wait till there's a player will donate some money then after they donate then update it .We aren't waiting for you to update it.It is fine to us that you will not update the server till there's no donates. Just Don't Close The Server @SeV Im Ok if you Cant Recover my Password i will just play again and earn some XP Because we Loves this Server I Can't Forget This Server Every Time i Sleep and Wake Up The Server is Always on my Mind And The players that are good to me. Hope You Will Not Close The Server @SeV

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:36 am
by prime • 48 Posts | 135 Points

Quote: prime wrote in post #46
Aw @SeV you just make all players happy and this server even have 2 years anniversary and you will just close the server like that.This is a good server don't close it the players that you made happy will be mad at you .Just don't update the server or do anything just keep it open and wait till there's a player will donate some money then after they donate then update it .We aren't waiting for you to update it.It is fine to us that you will not update the server till there's no donates. Just Don't Close The Server @SeV Im Ok if you Cant Recover my Password i will just play again and earn some XP Because we Loves this Server I Can't Forget This Server Every Time i Sleep and Wake Up The Server is Always on my Mind And The players that are good to me. Hope You Will Not Close The Server @SeV
Don't Give Up @SeV Just Keep it Still

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:06 am
by Advanced • 757 Posts | 1783 Points

As i told you so often before:
Guess why i keep buying vip?
Because the Server (SeV) cant live from air.
He needs the money to pay the host.

Zitat
We think too much and feel too little.
More than machinery ,we need humanity.
More than cleverness,
we need kindness and gentleness.
Without these qualities,
life will be violent and all will be lost.

Charlie Chaplin

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:21 am
by LegenD5 • 37 Posts | 103 Points

Well thats...very sad news....i had a great time here with you guys....you are the best admin team! i hope server will open again so we can have fun!

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:54 am
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

Quote: Vector wrote in post #27
Just

SEV DONT FUCKING CLOSE THE SERVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SeV is just not a bank to keep spewing money for the host, and he scripts alone. Everyone has a life, i know this is so damn sad but we have to deal with it.

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

Page 5 of 28 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 next Page »
Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 223 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..