RE: A bad missunderstooding..(My last post).

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:48 pm
by Chucky • Server Administrator | 587 Posts | 1487 Points

Quote: Gattino wrote in post #28
Nice, tell me when I did break some rules, I never provoked other players, I just said the truth and I know I'm a camper... so what?

I can tell you that:

-You insult admins and players in italian.
-SK. (Remember when Advanced reported you, right?)

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:55 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

Guys Seriosly..this thread became a fighting ground..

Remember that you guys are Staff members and you cannot fight like this ffs..

I'm not keeping side on this Post because if i do,you know which one i'll get..

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:59 pm

I just love you Vector.

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:24 pm
by LegenD5 • 37 Posts | 103 Points

Respect Chucky ;)

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Thank you.

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:26 pm
by Matrix • Server Administrator | 431 Posts | 1072 Points

Quote: Vector wrote in post #32
Guys Seriosly..this thread became a fighting ground..

Remember that you guys are Staff members and you cannot fight like this ffs..

I'm not keeping side on this Post because if i do,you know which one i'll get..

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:20 pm
by Gattino • Server Administrator | 1.442 Posts | 3565 Points

Quote: Chucky wrote in post #31

As i said IG I never insulted you in italian i was talking with Hunky and not about you. Chucky, All do mistakes, and Advanced reported me. And why shouldn't i report LegenD5?
Quote: Chucky wrote in post #29

Well guess what? I don't provoke players, so get your information right before saying retarded shit. And don't you EVER lower me to your level.

I've never said that, so shut the hell up already, you're NO ONE to treat me like if I was shit, I'm probably better than you. I join rarely because I have a school life and I have to read some books. I don't provoke you all the time, I attack you when you try to look like the fucking boss, but you are actually a 12-year olded who hides behind a screen. You play tough on forums, but when we're both IG and I talk to you, you say something like: ''I'm going to sleep, sorry''. Coward.

I've never seen you doing your job, and what's worse? Someone has a video of you doing nothing about a hacker because you had a killing spree. You're better than me, huh? You're completely wrong. Go to your bathroom, grab a fucking mirror and ask yourself: ''when did I start to go wrong?''. Just a little tip. And you're done, you pissed me off, and someone rarely achieves that.

- Sure, you say to me things at 23 o'clock when tomorrow I must get up early.
- About cheater means that he didn't get reported, if you talk like this. I know alot of players that they don't use /report for post it on forum.
- I never said to be better than you, but you're saying that you're better than me. And when I'm trying to do my job you put yourself in the middle to do things in your own way.

O.T. I know when started it. When SeV changed classes like FBI to 600k XP, you don't like when I said my opinion about it. You have always tried to be the boss of the situation and you don't like when someone thinks differently from you.
Anyway this is my last post here. Write what you want , I don't care anymore.
Priest i said the same thing to another player.

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:45 pm
by LegenD5 • 37 Posts | 103 Points

Lets END this think right here......Chucky dont worry about gattino...he will calm...soon....just let him 3 days muhahhahah ;) IM LEGEND5 AND IM BOSS! HELL YEAH! ;)

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Quote: Gattino wrote in post #37
Quote: Chucky wrote in post #31

As i said IG I never insulted you in italian i was talking with Hunky and not about you. Chucky, All do mistakes, and Advanced reported me. And why shouldn't i report LegenD5?
Quote: Chucky wrote in post #29

Well guess what? I don't provoke players, so get your information right before saying retarded shit. And don't you EVER lower me to your level.

I've never said that, so shut the hell up already, you're NO ONE to treat me like if I was shit, I'm probably better than you. I join rarely because I have a school life and I have to read some books. I don't provoke you all the time, I attack you when you try to look like the fucking boss, but you are actually a 12-year olded who hides behind a screen. You play tough on forums, but when we're both IG and I talk to you, you say something like: ''I'm going to sleep, sorry''. Coward.

I've never seen you doing your job, and what's worse? Someone has a video of you doing nothing about a hacker because you had a killing spree. You're better than me, huh? You're completely wrong. Go to your bathroom, grab a fucking mirror and ask yourself: ''when did I start to go wrong?''. Just a little tip. And you're done, you pissed me off, and someone rarely achieves that.

- Sure, you say to me things at 23 o'clock when tomorrow I must get up early.
- About cheater means that he didn't get reported, if you talk like this. I know alot of players that they don't use /report for post it on forum.
- I never said to be better than you, but you're saying that you're better than me. And when I'm trying to do my job you put yourself in the middle to do things in your own way.

O.T. I know when started it. When SeV changed classes like FBI to 600k XP, you don't like when I said my opinion about it. You have always tried to be the boss of the situation and you don't like when someone thinks differently from you.
Anyway this is my last post here. Write what you want , I don't care anymore.
Priest i said the same thing to another player.

First, it started as you tried to backstab me with me ''teaming'', remember?

Already made you shut up IG, so now don't reply anymore, otherwise you'll have some real problem.

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:53 pm
by Priest • 122 Posts | 336 Points

@SeV - please resolve this.

|| Advertisment Team Member||U.S.M.C Applicant||Air Subdivizion Member||

U.S.M.C Member since - 12/09/2014 to Present

Need some photoshop work doing? Signature's/desktop backgrounds? Hit me up
Trial Moderator - 31/05/15

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today were 147 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..