RE: A bad missunderstooding..(My last post).

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:48 pm
by Gattino • Server Administrator | 1.442 Posts | 3565 Points

He used for 2 rounds heavy screamer when he had 70k. He can't choose heavy screamer with 70k XP so he changed class and after gived it to Anaconda.
My proof is clearly. I watched it before reporting him, and i think i am right. Anyway if u want it:
sa-mp-301.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)sa-mp-302.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)sa-mp-303.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
Last screen it's took after i kicked him while he was using heavy screamer.

Last edited Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:49 pm | Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:53 pm
by Chucky • Server Administrator | 587 Posts | 1487 Points

I see only one round of using him. If you don't have a proof of the second one, it's just empty words.

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:56 pm

So? If you saw that he was using it, what is the problem?

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:59 pm

My problem is that you're saying that he used it for two rounds without even having proof of it. Admins don't talk shit like that without proofs, so please shut the hell up.

LegenD, I'm sorry, but you might get punished. Still, don't leave, most of the admins here like you.

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:13 pm
by LegenD5 • 37 Posts | 103 Points

hehe..Ty chucky you are the best!...anyway gattino im sr but you are the worst admin...not for that situation....i just see your whole ''picture''....and belive me many players/admins have the same opinion...as i said you play only for your own....im just informing you...cause i care for servers good.......i dont know your opinion and i dont care about it....IM LegenD5 and i dont cry about bulls....if SeV wants to punish me ....its ok...i have the good opinion of my friends in this server and thats all...PEACE BROS! ;)

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Sure, I am the worst admin ever because I am doing my job... Chucky is a good admin because he joins rarely in the server and when he is online he provokes me and other players. When there are players that camp on spawn place without shooting you say "punish all...", when your friend rulebreaks you say "I am sorry for that". Good admin. Very good admin.

Last edited Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:11 pm | Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:09 pm
by LegenD5 • 37 Posts | 103 Points

Do you know what I see...? Words,Words..........and Words!!! No Point!
Dont cry beacuse you are an admin that you don't communicate with others.....i agree you are doing your job very good!.....but! do you..?
Or ..its you that camping and rulebreaking IG and provoke players???
Dont you dare talk again about cChucky like that!!!!
He is friendly!...helpfull!....kind!.....and he does his job perfect!!!!
Anyway.......gattino...listen closely...As i said i dont care about your report....do it if you want..i will not get mad...BUT! Dont mess Chucky to this..Dont just say thinks that he didnt..grow up!

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Nice, tell me when I did break some rules, I never provoked other players, I just said the truth and I know I'm a camper... so what?

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Quote: Gattino wrote in post #26
Sure, I am the worst admin ever because I am doing my job... Chucky is a good admin because he joins rarely in the server and when he is online he provokes me and other players. When there are players that camp on spawn place without shooting you say "punish all...", when your friend rulebreaks you say "I am sorry for that". Good admin. Very good admin.

Well guess what? I don't provoke players, so get your information right before saying retarded shit. And don't you EVER lower me to your level.

I've never said that, so shut the hell up already, you're NO ONE to treat me like if I was shit, I'm probably better than you. I join rarely because I have a school life and I have to read some books. I don't provoke you all the time, I attack you when you try to look like the fucking boss, but you are actually a 12-year olded who hides behind a screen. You play tough on forums, but when we're both IG and I talk to you, you say something like: ''I'm going to sleep, sorry''. Coward.

I've never seen you doing your job, and what's worse? Someone has a video of you doing nothing about a hacker because you had a killing spree. You're better than me, huh? You're completely wrong. Go to your bathroom, grab a fucking mirror and ask yourself: ''when did I start to go wrong?''. Just a little tip. And you're done, you pissed me off, and someone rarely achieves that.

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:48 pm
by Priest • 122 Posts | 336 Points

Quote: Chucky wrote in post #29
Quote: Gattino wrote in post #26

Well guess what? I don't provoke players, so get your information right before saying retarded shit. And don't you EVER lower me to your level.

I've never said that, so shut the hell up already, you're NO ONE to treat me like if I was shit, I'm probably better than you. I join rarely because I have a school life and I have to read some books. I don't provoke you all the time, I attack you when you try to look like the fucking boss, but you are actually a 12-year olded who hides behind a screen. You play tough on forums, but when we're both IG and I talk to you, you say something like: ''I'm going to sleep, sorry''. Coward.

I've never seen you doing your job, and what's worse? Someone has a video of you doing nothing about a hacker because you had a killing spree. You're better than me, huh? You're completely wrong. Go to your bathroom, grab a fucking mirror and ask yourself: ''when did I start to go wrong?''. Just a little tip. And you're done, you pissed me off, and someone rarely achieves that.

I agree. I'm always on skype with Chucky and all I hear is ''Why is Gattino saying this shit. I ain't done shit wrong''.

|| Advertisment Team Member||U.S.M.C Applicant||Air Subdivizion Member||

U.S.M.C Member since - 12/09/2014 to Present

Need some photoshop work doing? Signature's/desktop backgrounds? Hit me up
Trial Moderator - 31/05/15

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 95 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..