So, whats your next step boys?

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:14 am
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

Server will close next month, i came with a smile to say hi and cause trouble in the Shoutbox, then got shocked by that thread. I Know SeV said that many times and he didn't close it, but this time it feels serious. Im gonna miss many of my friends, and im gonna need some of your skype accounts so we can still communicate.
@SeV the Real vip and the biggest admin commands abuser. The fun i had with you is "infinite", great moments in the server and in the forums. I hope you change your mind and get a trustful scripter then decide to keep the server running, It's like a family for us. And again, thanks for giving me a chance to be in the staff team a part of this server. Do you have skype? ._.
@Shar[k]s My lovely caring son. great times i had with you on the server. Give your daddy your skype.
@Chucky Best friend and best argument winner, Thats all i have to say. I need your skype
@Vector same as Chucky, but i already have you in skype.
@Archer101 & @Chop_Suey I'd have to say you two are the most professional admins SeV has. Archer is very silent but does his job perfectly. Chop is a great guy, been friends with him since i joined.
@TheDangerousChild A great friend, just like Chucky. Even pro in other games. I already have your skype.
@Hades Good friend, but to be honest you are undependable in some situations. I already have you in skype
@Gattino You piss me off when you try to brag, But you have my respect. I need your skype
@Advanced Most pro (and Sharks too) player on the server, we don't always get along but i still like you. I need your skype.
@DrBulls & @Luffy DrBulls is a very strict and serious guy, doing his job very well but it came to an end. Luffy is a funny and awesome head admin, but he knows when its time to become serious. Do you have skype?
@[V]LaD I don't always meet you due to timezones, but you are a silent and friendly admin and you have my respect. Do you have skype?
@[E]miNem I never hated you. But i hate when james uses you as defence. But im getting good with him, you are a "gay" but good Trial. I need your skype.
@[x]James a twat sometimes, but a great guy sometimes. Good moments in other servers.
@dark_ I never liked you. Just adding you here to send you a message. Try hard to provoke me and chucky, but it all ended.

After this really long useless list.. Since ZE is closing ( :( ), il be playing on my second best server (A roleplay server) and play Terraria from time to time. What about you guys?

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

RE: So, whats your next step boys?

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:20 am
by .[W]aSp_ • 412 Posts | 987 Points

www.facebook.com/suryaakr

**Joined [S.T.A.R.S] on May 17, 2014**
^^Accepted as ADMIN - On June 25 2014^^

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:21 am
by Hades • Server Administrator | 883 Posts | 1926 Points

Going to hang out with my girl. I don't think i'll play sa-mp anymore. This was the only server that i used to play on it.

Photoshop master

--> Made on 15.07.2014 with FBI

The truth is behind the lies.
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:24 am
by dark_ • 186 Posts | 704 Points

im gonna play super mario 2d will try to pass levels :/

I am bad, deal with it.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:26 am
by .[W]aSp_ • 412 Posts | 987 Points

and next step is to concentrate in my college
then wanna play basketball in state level and win the game
and gonna spend a lot more of time with my reallife lover .. ^_^
but zombie was always my 2nd GF

**Joined [S.T.A.R.S] on May 17, 2014**
^^Accepted as ADMIN - On June 25 2014^^

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:56 am
by _[V]LaD_ • Server Moderator | 182 Posts | 513 Points

My next step is to finish the high school and go to college.I wanna be an attorney.And about Skype I don't have and I think I can't have Skype because of computer overheating .. I think I can't even play Mario without a shutdown lol.After I will buy a new one I will play a little bit more but when I will buy a new computer or fixing this shit the server will be down... :|.Anyway this overheat is not so bad...because I lost time standing in front of computer.So.. holy.. please stay active on forum to keep in touch.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:27 pm
by Archer101 • Server Administrator | 508 Posts | 1162 Points

Well I will obviously go back to the first server I played on SAMP, there was different zombie server I played on MTA but they closed as well.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:33 pm
by dark_ • 186 Posts | 704 Points

nrl idk what i will do! pobably go back and play my 2nd favourite server! we still have 1 month tho :/ enjoy it.

I am bad, deal with it.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:44 pm
by Shar[k]s • 223 Posts | 838 Points

@[AK]holy123
I Don't Have Skype Lol
But I Have Facebook :D
My Facebook :D

NooB Shar[k]s

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:47 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

Ze was my family
what im going to do?
i'm am orphan now.

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 124 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..