My last topic here.

in Introduce/Leaving Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:43 pm
by Chucky • Server Administrator | 587 Posts | 1487 Points

It's time for me to leave. I had some nice time with you, but my job here is done. Good luck to you all.

@Vector I had some GREAT time with you. Made me laugh and smile. You were a good friend to me, and I'm going to miss you a lot. I did hate you when you first came here but then you transformed into one of the best friends I've ever had.

@David , you're a nice guy. We had problems once, but we solved them and smiled. I won't miss you since I have you on facebook/skype.

@Matrix I just love you. You're an experienced admin and a REALLY friendly person. You helped me out when I was new to this server, and I hope you do this forever if this server opens again and new players come.

@Osprey You're probably the funniest guy I've ever seen. I like the way you always try to do good things. Keep it that way, friend.

@Chop_Suey Me agradas bastante. Eres maduro y haces las cosas con sabiduría, en vez de ir ''hurr durrr soy mas inteligente que ustedes juauajaujajajaj'' como otros administradores los cuales...tu ya sabes quién, el niño con la inicial de la palabra GATO. Hay veces que eres un troll desgraciado, pero sí, serás mi ''troll desgraciado'' para toda la vida. Cuídate, pues yo te extrañaré.

@[AK]holy123 Well, we both knew that this would happen. When I first came here you helped me out, you played with me hours and hours of endless fun. You taught me some admin commands (Since I wasn't smart enough to ask SeV about the /acmds command), and gained a place in my heart. (Yes, I'm so emotional, I deserve an oskar).

@Advanced Oh you kick-back bastard. Just kidding mate, I like you. You're a nice guy, but also, you forgived me when I was an inmature kid. I didn't even think that we would become this close. Good luck.

@DrBulls You're a nice person. You always help when people ask you, this is why I consider you my friend.

@Archer101 What can I say? Profesional administrator, mature, and silent. You helped me when I was starting in the staff team too. Well, you didn't say shit, but I just decided to copy your way of how to deal with annoying people, and guess what? It's useful. You can count with me when you have problems.

@TheDangerousChild You know what I think about you, you goddamn pony-stealer. You're a skilled player, and a trustful person. Take care of Jessie for this month.

@Spizor Fek you.
Friendly and funny guy. You have some decent DM skills, keep it that way.

@Enzo_DKNO Hola, Enzín. Te voy a ayudar un poco con esto. Yo me retiraré del servidor. No es por mal, si no que siento que ya he hecho lo que debía, que es administrar. Eres una gran persona y lo sabes, te has ganado un puesto en mi corazón (que gay soy, por dios) y bien puesto. No cambies jamás.

@Karthik_KPN You've got a long road ahead. You're a nice trial moderator, and I'm sure you can improve this month remaining, I'm with you.

@_[V]LaD_ and @[E]miNem same as Karthik. You'll have your up's and down's, but you'll always be my friends.

For the people I hate: I don't like you, and trust me, people won't like you if you don't change. You should start by becoming a little more good at defending yourself instead of waiting for high-ranked people to defend you, otherwise you'll end up being shut by me or someone else.

And finally, @SeV . Yeah, maybe I wasn't the friendliest moderator in your team. Maybe I fucked up once. Maybe I did get in trouble, but you know what? I was part of the admin team, and I'm proud of it. SeV, you're a great owner, nice and fair person. I wish you the best luck in the world. You gave me a chance to prove myself, and I thank you for it. I just wish that if you someday change your mind about the server, you open it again for the people who love it.

Chucky's out.

Scroll up

RE: My last topic here.

in Introduce/Leaving Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:44 pm
by Catalin • Server Administrator | 1.361 Posts | 2971 Points

bye

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:46 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

Don't make me cut your balls

you have me on skype yet
server wont be closed it can't be xlosed

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:51 pm
by Frederich • 22 Posts | 139 Points

Bye Chucky...

Accepted in U.S.M.C on 12/08/2014

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:42 pm
by TheDangerousChild • Trial Moderator | 255 Posts | 762 Points

Don't worry pal,Jessie will have best month in her life ever.

Bruh.

Accepted in Umbrella Corporation 14.7.2014.
Backstabb :3
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:48 pm
by Ben10 • 65 Posts | 210 Points

are you fucking kidding me?

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:58 am
by .[W]aSp_ • 412 Posts | 987 Points

bye my love

**Joined [S.T.A.R.S] on May 17, 2014**
^^Accepted as ADMIN - On June 25 2014^^

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:02 am
by Carl_Yip • 46 Posts | 160 Points

Bye Chucky

Facebook:http://goo.gl/e02nPB
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:13 am
by _[V]LaD_ • Server Moderator | 182 Posts | 513 Points

@Chucky Bye bro.Good luck with your real life!Had nice time with you.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:47 am
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

Bye my little pony fanboy.
Wats ur skype btw m8?

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 100 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..