Bye all ( This is My Last Post here )

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:56 pm
by Ben10 • 65 Posts | 210 Points

Today I Decide To Leave Zombie Escape . I Had Nice Time with All Players . Today My Job as Normal player is done . Good Luck To EveryOne And Special Thanks To @Chucky and @Vector

@Chucky I Had The Best Time with You . You are My best Friend in This server . You make me like Zombie Escape and play more then more to amazing with you . You were a Good Friend To me . In The First Time i saw you i think You are Bad Guy But When I Ask For Help Me You did And when i ask you for 1k xp You share me . You Transformed A Lot And Now You Are One Of My Best Friend And I Won't Miss You Since I Have You on Skype And Nice you share you all my xp

@Vector In The First meeting with you i hate you so much bcz you don't intersante to me And You /blockpms when i pm you for small thing . i Had some of my best time with you in This Period Bcz i show you in skype some proof of hàckers and more .... ( if you need proof call me on skype)

@Osprey You are My Second best friend in zombie escape . You are Nice Guy , helpful , Mature , Friendly. You always try to do your best in your job . anyway Good Luck....

@Chop_Suey Your Words are prefect . You always speaking so Good . You are friendly somethings . You do your best to Ban hackers or soemthings like that i rly don't know you so much but you are kinda like that.....

@Gattino You are a Good Admin . You always do your best to do your job . i know you hate me and don't like me and i know you are happy bcz i'll quit

@Matrix You are a good admin . i don't meet you too much . Please accept me in your skype for do not forget you ( Super.Ahmed123 )

@Luffy i saw your old video in youtube and the old gamemode in Zombie escape . lol your old name is GTAV

video

You are Good Admin . Good Luck in your life

@DrBulls You are Great admin you Help ppls when they needs hope you'll improve your activity Good luck in your life

@Archer101 You are Great Admin . You do perfectly your job

@[V]LaD you are great trial mod but due to your inactivity or GMT+ i don't meet you so much..

@[E]miNem i never hated you but i know you hate me .... sry if i do soemthing worng

@Shar[k]s Thanks for your consiel you are one of the best admins Thanks for help me if you remeber when you pmed me.....

@Hunk The best zombie i think he can kill all with his mod/hacks as zombies :P

@dark_ i rly don't like you i rly don't know why i think bcz your maturity and your way....

@Advanced lol i don't meet you so much ... but i rly like you when hit all with sawn off as vip class lol :P

@TheDangerousChild i know you are old player you are friendly but not helpfull you like the admins and high score ppls you don't intersante to new ppls

@Hades i rly don't know what the date's the last meeting with you but my last meeting with you it's great i rly amazing with you but the first you don't intersante to me like a lot of others....

@BenjiBeast i don't forget you lol you are not so friendly but you are mature enough i think ....

@[AK]holy123 i know you hate me but i rly don't hate i try my best to change my personalité but still nothing for you

@Frederich The one of my best friend you are friendly and mature and active player i hope you are good IRL....

@SeV ohhh !! my god!!! the first of all Thanks for creating this great / awesome/amazing server i know you haven't bank and you have your life it's your descion to close/open server but i hope you'll re-open your server . you don't intersante me anymore i know i'm not in your friendly list . SeV you're great owner , nice and fair person . Good luck in your life and please if you can accept me in skype

@Karthik_KPN KPN you are respectfull so you got my respect that's all lol :P

@Enzo_DKNO You are old player but not team worker and you are infriendly i hope you'll improve that lol

My last words

Scroll up

RE: Bye all ( This is My Last Post here )

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

I Never hated you. I laughed at you when Chucky decided to not kill you once and you thought he was teaming with you then you got everyone in trouble.

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:29 pm
by dark_ • 186 Posts | 704 Points

ok i dont really like you too but have a good life.bye

I am bad, deal with it.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:59 pm
by Luffy • Head Administrator | 459 Posts | 1027 Points

Haha, nice you watched a old Gameplay Video from me :D good luck for you too und bye^^

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:12 pm
by Frederich • 22 Posts | 139 Points

Bye...a great goodbye to you and to Ronaldo :'(
Why did you take this decision?

Accepted in U.S.M.C on 12/08/2014

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:42 pm
by Hades • Server Administrator | 883 Posts | 1926 Points

Good luck in your life man.

Photoshop master

--> Made on 15.07.2014 with FBI

The truth is behind the lies.
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 pm
by Matrix • Server Administrator | 431 Posts | 1072 Points

Quote: Hades wrote in post #6
Good luck in your life man.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:10 pm
by Chucky • Server Administrator | 587 Posts | 1487 Points

Quote: [AK]holy123 wrote in post #2
I Never hated you. I laughed at you when Chucky decided to not kill you once and you thought he was teaming with you then you got everyone in trouble.

Well, the kid that reported me wanted me demoted, but he got hated by me and two others more instead. +10 points, he did a ''good'' job.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:26 pm
by Ben10 • 65 Posts | 210 Points

Quote: Frederich wrote in post #5
Bye...a great goodbye to you and to Ronaldo :'(
Why did you take this decision?

Bye Frederich and bye to all who post here ...... i don't know about ronaldo ....

Quote: Luffy wrote in post #4
Haha, nice you watched a old Gameplay Video from me :D good luck for you too und bye^^

lol rly nice video but now Bye

Good luck to all in your lifes

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:37 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

and why are you leaving

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today were 16 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..