Idk.

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:04 pm
by TheDangerousChild • Trial Moderator | 255 Posts | 762 Points

Well I'm kinda think I will leave this server....I can't play like this.I met best friends....but some kid ruined my fun...Well u know who are my niggas<3
I'm not still sure if i wanna stay.

Bruh.

Accepted in Umbrella Corporation 14.7.2014.
Backstabb :3
Scroll up

RE: Idk.

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:06 pm
by Spizor • 21 Posts | 119 Points

For fuck sake dude, are you quitting the server because of Hunky?

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:08 pm
by dark_ • 186 Posts | 704 Points

who is it? hunky hes a noob+ they will not ban you instantly for rulebreaking once ! one day you report hunky or who ever it was. to see how they will feel. no one prefers you to leave only him that tries to get you out of this fun and tries to bring you down.

I am bad, deal with it.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:08 pm
by Hunk • 85 Posts | 247 Points

That's so stupid and nosense. Because you're pissed off everytime when I kill you, and I "report" you, you leave the server? Oh yes man, and you wanted to be admin. Good job.

My Statistics:

Accepted in Umbrella Corporation on 31/08/2014

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Quote: Hunk wrote in post #4
That's so stupid and nosense. Because you're pissed off everytime when I kill you, and I "report" you, you leave the server? Oh yes man, and you wanted to be admin. Good job.

Not beacuse of that.
U ruined my fun in server!Can't even play normal in server,I spawn and after 30 sec u stabb me every time,can't even enjoy with friends and kidding around with them, and it can see u want destroy my admin app and my reputation.

Bruh.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Quote: dark_ wrote in post #3
who is it? hunky hes a noob+ they will not ban you instantly for rulebreaking once ! one day you report hunky or who ever it was. to see how they will feel. no one prefers you to leave only him that tries to get you out of this fun and tries to bring you down.

Alright, first of all, who the hell are you for calling me a "noob"? Second, I don't wanna be a dick but, you really must improve your english.
Third, he didn't rule-break, and my screens doesn't show any rule-breaks. Fourth, one day, I'll probably break a rule and he will report me, what's so strange? Fifth, I don't wanna get him out of his "fun" and not even "bring he down", in fact, my complaint should help him improve what's wrong.

My Statistics:

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:18 pm

Quote: TheDangerousChild wrote in post #5
Quote: Hunk wrote in post #4

Not beacuse of that.
U ruined my fun in server!Can't even play normal in server,I spawn and after 30 sec u stabb me every time,can't even enjoy with friends and kidding around with them, and it can see u want destroy my admin app and my reputation.

And don't be the victim now. I'm laughin' at what are you writing right now, you're ridiculous. It's like I only kill you, like I wanna ruin your "fun". Please, stop TDC. Stop saying lies and making things worse than they really are. The only thing I did, was killing you, NOTHING, ELSE. (And the report of the rage after I killed you, multiple times, btw.)

My Statistics:

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:25 pm

I made this thread to say good bye my friends(maybe) not to fight with u.So back off now.

Bruh.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:56 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

Are you fucking kiding with me ? You have me on server you don't need anyone else <3 don't give a fuck if someone provokes you or does anything bad to you will have problems with me.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:03 pm
by Gattino • Server Administrator | 1.442 Posts | 3565 Points

Oh, cmon it's a joke leave because anyone kill always you is a nab reason... Alot of players want kill me for first because i have alot of xp or other nab reasons. But i accept all hard challenge...

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 232 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..