RE: Idk.

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:05 pm
by TheDangerousChild • Trial Moderator | 255 Posts | 762 Points

he ruin all my fun gatt.

Bruh.

Accepted in Umbrella Corporation 14.7.2014.
Backstabb :3
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:08 pm
by Hunk • 85 Posts | 247 Points

Quote: Vector wrote in post #9
don't give a fuck if someone provokes you or does anything bad to you will have problems with me.

Again, I didn't provo"k"e him and I didn't cause anything bad.

My Statistics:

Accepted in Umbrella Corporation on 31/08/2014

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 pm
by BenjiTheBeast • 19 Posts | 54 Points

What really? You have so many XP and quit because of one player? Seriously I'm sure Hunky don't wann ruin you ZE experience^^

U.S.M.C. Member since 27.08,2014 <3
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:36 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

Quote: Hunk wrote in post #12

Again, I didn't provo"k"e him and I didn't cause anything bad.

Wut?

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 pm
by Chucky • Server Administrator | 587 Posts | 1487 Points

Quote: Hunk wrote in post #4
That's so stupid and nosense. Because you're pissed off everytime when I kill you, and I "report" you, you leave the server? Oh yes man, and you wanted to be admin. Good job.

You want to be admin after relogging for ID 0, SK, and after being butthurted. Bravo.

TDC, I hated you at first but then you seemed to be a nice guy. I respect you, and you know you can count with me.

I hope you come back someday.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:00 pm
by Hunk • 85 Posts | 247 Points

Quote: Chucky wrote in post #15
Quote: Hunk wrote in post #4
That's so stupid and nosense. Because you're pissed off everytime when I kill you, and I "report" you, you leave the server? Oh yes man, and you wanted to be admin. Good job.

You want to be admin after relogging for ID 0, SK, and after being butthurted. Bravo.

TDC, I hated you at first but then you seemed to be a nice guy. I respect you, and you know you can count with me.

I hope you come back someday.

Chucky... I am repented about that relog for ID 0, I didn't read correctly the rules, after that, I never relogged again for ID 0. And again with this SK? I never SKed, and if I did that's not even a valid proof (talking about that screen). And what do you mean by being butthurted? Seriously Chucky, you must calm down a little bit and be nice with players. I'm sure there are many out there who hate you. Just a little tip mate.

My Statistics:

Accepted in Umbrella Corporation on 31/08/2014

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:03 pm
by TheDangerousChild • Trial Moderator | 255 Posts | 762 Points

@Chucky Bro I'm not leaving yet.I just make sure if this situation will be worse,then I'll leave,but how much I looking I will just leave it...I don't care for him...I'll play just for fun with friends....:)

Bruh.

Accepted in Umbrella Corporation 14.7.2014.
Backstabb :3
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:06 pm

It's funny that you're saying that I'm not calmed down after going against you. I don't really care if people hate me or not, most of that people are just resented people that I dealt with. About the SK, you can ask head admins about it. And with ''butthurted'' I mean that after I finished talking with you (since I knew I wouldn't get anywhere in the first place, and you said you ''don't care''), you came up saying shit like ''Punished with an unfair reason, clap clap Chucky'', which shows that you DO care about it. In other words: you were mad.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Quote: TheDangerousChild wrote in post #17
@Chucky Bro I'm not leaving yet.I just make sure if this situation will be worse,then I'll leave,but how much I looking I will just leave it...I don't care for him...I'll play just for fun with friends....:)

Don't leave you pony stealer. We've gotta walls to build together.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:16 am
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

Don't ever mess with the Arguments lord, "bro".

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 139 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..