RE: Zombie Classes

in Wishes/Suggestions Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:20 am
by No Mercy • 53 Posts | 120 Points

Quote: Vector wrote in post #7
So far so good, but perhaps a cure to the campers: a zombie that can either drag you from a long distance to his location, or a zombie who can teleport to your location perhaps?

U cant make a cure for campers.. there will always be campers.. a zombie that teleports to ur location??!?!? it wouldnt be fun. at all.

Scroll up

RE: Zombie Classes (WIP)

in Wishes/Suggestions Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:49 am
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

1- It has always been like that, lol. You just never noticed.
2- It also has been always like that, lol again. In fact, you'd find players who have Advanced screamer but still don't have Screamer
3- Yes, I noticed that the Witch can infect too. (Don't know if it's an anomaly or not).
4- 200 HP and default infection? It's not a big deal, actually.
5- It has always been 50 HP, no one complained.
6- You can spot a rogue zombie easily, they have no weapons.
7- Sure thing.
8- Nah, it doesn't set the floor on fire, only nearby players.
9- Medics and jars are a thing, and 350,000 XP isn't an easy task either. :)
10- 1,000,000 XP. C'mon.

Good luck landing a hit on a lagger with a knife. ;)

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

in Wishes/Suggestions Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:46 am
by Matrix • Server Administrator | 431 Posts | 1072 Points

Quote: No Mercy wrote in post #11
So far so good, but perhaps a cure to the campers: a zombie that can either drag you from a long distance to his location, or a zombie who can teleport to your location perhaps?

U cant make a cure for campers.. there will always be campers.. a zombie that teleports to ur location??!?!? it wouldnt be fun. at all.

Ehm...I had nemesis before server closed...
Its not that op, but very worth 1mil xp

Scroll up

in Wishes/Suggestions Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Quote: Matrix wrote in post #13

Ehm...I had nemesis before server closed...
Its not that op, but very worth 1mil xp

I still insist on having Advanced Boomer a 1,000,000 XP and Nemesis a Rank 30 class.

Scroll up

in Wishes/Suggestions Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:06 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

What you're missing is that, the only fun in this game is to be human (right?) and that's now how it's supposed to work, the script lacks zombie power, and all you see ingame is a bunch of campers scoring killing sprees doing nothing.

Scroll up

in Wishes/Suggestions Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:21 pm

Quote: Vector wrote in post #15

What you're missing is that, the only fun in this game is to be human (right?) and that's now how it's supposed to work, the script lacks zombie power, and all you see ingame is a bunch of campers scoring killing sprees doing nothing.

That's why, lol
Have you ever seen a human camping when a boomer and Nemesis are in the Zombie team?

Scroll up

in Wishes/Suggestions Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:27 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

Quote: [AK]holy123 wrote in post #16

That's why, lol
Have you ever seen a human camping when a boomer and Nemesis are in the Zombie team?

I also haven't seen a zombie making a 120 human spree.

Scroll up

in Wishes/Suggestions Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Quote: Vector wrote in post #17
Quote: [AK]holy123 wrote in post #16

That's why, lol

I also haven't seen a zombie making a 120 human spree.

Sharks did it once, actually. With Nemesis.
That's near impossible, there's always a chance you'll get killed because unlike Humans, you have to stay and fight in close-range.

Scroll up

in Wishes/Suggestions Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:19 pm
by No Mercy • 53 Posts | 120 Points

I am sorry but i just cant disagree with u more guys; Well a nemises is powerfull it doesnt get 120 human kill spree i agree but thats because humans keep on killing it but still it wouldnt be fun for humans as well espiecally with this [/b]CJ RUNNING + Chainsaw [/b] = OP AS FUCK and these features your suggesting HA playing would be impossible ...

Vector u mentioned something about the script, that it lacks "Zombie power" Its full of zombie power but players need to earn it just like the "Human power" in the script ;D but that doesnt mean that we shouldnt add zombie classes we should infact we have to but we need to keep BALANCE.

Scroll up

in Wishes/Suggestions Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Quote: No Mercy wrote in post #19
I am sorry but i just cant disagree with u more guys; Well a nemises is powerfull it doesnt get 120 human kill spree i agree but thats because humans keep on killing it but still it wouldnt be fun for humans as well espiecally with this [/b]CJ RUNNING + Chainsaw [/b] = OP AS FUCK and these features your suggesting HA playing would be impossible ...

Vector u mentioned something about the script, that it lacks "Zombie power" Its full of zombie power but players need to earn it just like the "Human power" in the script ;D but that doesnt mean that we shouldnt add zombie classes we should infact we have to but we need to keep BALANCE.

We obviously aren't going to update Zombie classes only.
And jesus, trust me. I can camp with Default Survivor and Nemesis will be a breeze. Everyone used to play with these kind of classes back in the days and no one complained about them because the gameplay wasn't impossible for humans. It WILL be fun for Humans when they face something unusual, not the usual "run away and dont get infected". Chainsaw and CJ Run isn't OP at all lol

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 206 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..