VIP Classes & Edits to balance.

in Wishes/Suggestions Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:37 am
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

VIP's too OP. Yes.
Well.
We can nerf VIP a bit but at the same time add unique classes to it so, why not?
I'll start with the nerfs.

/vcure - Instead of unlimited antidotes that can be used every 15 seconds, make it limited. VIPs spawn with 10 Antidotes, they can use it whenever they want. After they run out of antidotes, they obviously won't be able to cure themselves anymore.
>>[VIP] [Ak]holy123 has used an ANTIDOTE to CURE himself!
Personal:
>> You've used an antidote bottle to cure yourself. You've got "x" bottles left. // When you use /vcure
>> You ran out of bottles of antidote, you can't cure yourself anymore. Find a Medic! // When you use /vcure 10 times
>> You can't cure yourself, you don't have any more bottles. // When you use /vcure after running out of antidotes

/vheal - Same case, but this time you only have 5 packs.
>>[VIP] [Ak]holy123 has used a first aid kit to heal himself.
Personal:
>>You've used a first aid kit to tend to your wounds. Your health has increased by 25. // When you use /vheal
>>You ran out of first aid kits, find a Medic if you wish to get healed. // When you use /vheal 4 times
>>You can't heal yourself without a first aid kit! // When you try to use /vheal after you run out of first aid kits (4 Uses only)

Enabling kickback
This is the best feature about VIP. Problem is, you can use it freely and it really annoys new players.
Make it work this way;
Enabling Kick-back will last for 150 seconds, every round. So you'll play half of the round with kick-back enabled, and the other half playing without kick-back. It's not a big change, but honestly it will make a difference.

VIP Weapons
Just increase their ammo, it's not a big deal.

VIP Armor
I can use this as much as I want, as it appears. Make it that you can use it only ONCE per round.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Now, for VIP classes. VIP Classes should be unique and have really interesting features, not your usual /heal x, etc. So... Here's what I'm thinking about.

Gangster
/vest, /giveak and /giveuzi
So, basically, this guy's a gangster. He can give you armor, and one of three weapons. How does this work? Your class will spawn with an amount of ammo, and just like how the Dealer class works (Your armor - 20 = Given armor), is the amount of ammo you will give to a player.
I don't know if I'm explaining thoroughly but let's put it this way.
I spawn with 500 AK Ammo. I /giveak to a certain player. That player will receive half of the ammo I got, e.g 250 Ammo.
I have 50 Armor. I /vest someone. That guy will get 25 Armor.

Gangster

Skin ID: 107
Health: 100
Armor: 99
Immunities: Infections
Weapons: Colt-45 (300), Uzi (1000), AK (500)
Skill: Ability to /vest someone, setting their armor to half of yours. Ability to /Giveak and /giveuzi, spawning them half of your current ammo of specified gun.

Next one's gonna seem funny, but I'm not joking.

Priest
Increased damage and ability to bless someone using /bless. Their weapon damage increases (Remember the increased damage via /shop? That.). Yeah, go ahead, laugh.

Skin ID: 68
Armor: 0
Weapons: Fists
Immunities: Everything except screamer and tank
Skill: Increased fist damage (Just like zombies), ability to /bless someone to increase their damage. Lasts for a round, you can bless one person every minute.

Scientist

Skin ID: 290
Weapons: Desert Eagle (300)
Immunities: Infections, witch
Skill: Ability to "revive" a zombie, turning him into a human. /revive, works even if you're not next to the zombie. You can revive ONE zombie per round only.

Pimp

Skin ID: 296
Weapons: Dildo, Micro Uzi (1000)
Immunities: Everything except screamer
Skill: Instant-kill with dildo. (I believe that micro uzi is going to get increased damage too. If that's the case, just forget it - remove the micro uzi)

Pyromaniac

Skin ID: 277
Armor: 50
Weapons: Flamethrower (1000)
Skill: None
Immunities: Infections
Well. SeV doesn't want to make this a default class so.. Why not a VIP class?

Colonel

Skin ID: 295
Weapons: Combat Shotgun (140) - Colt-45 (1000)
Skill: None
Immunities: Everything except witch and screamer
An advanced version of "Pilot". Combat shotgun's OP, but keep in mind that this class isn't immune to witch zombie.

Turret Master

Skin ID: 289
Weapons: Shotgun (100) - Desert Eagle (300)
Immunity: Infections
Skill: Abilty to place a "Minigun turret". Deals 15 Damage per second to nearby zombies. /placeturret to place one. Maximum of 3. Pick a jar = +1 Turret

It's a unique idea I thought of when I was reminded of the Trap-master class that used to exist a while ago.

Assassin

Skin ID: 123
Weapons: AK (500) - Desert Eagle - (200) - SMG (300)
Skill: Ability to place a red barrel. Can place one every 10 seconds. (These red barrels explode, if you didn't realize yet.). /placebarrel
Immunity: Infections and Screamer

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

RE: VIP Classes & Edits to balance.

in Wishes/Suggestions Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Colonel's secondary weapon should be a desert eagle, not a Colt 45.
Assassin can place a barrel using LALT.

@SeV
:D :D :D :D

Scroll up

in Wishes/Suggestions Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:28 pm
by SeV • Owner | 2.998 Posts | 5762 Points

I nerfed the VIP things a bit. VIP weapons more ammo, you can only use vip armour now once, kickback only works now for some specific weapons and for the heal, cure, armour packs you must wait now 1 minute.

Scroll up

in Wishes/Suggestions Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Quote: SeV wrote in post #3
I nerfed the VIP things a bit. VIP weapons more ammo, you can only use vip armour now once, kickback only works now for some specific weapons and for the heal, cure, armour packs you must wait now 1 minute.

What about classes?
And, when you have time, can you script the "packs" limit instead of setting the timer to 1 minute?
I appreciate what you're doing a lot, SeV. :D

Last edited Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:49 pm | Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 66 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..