RE: New game mode suggestion - Roleplay/Resident-evil-esque stuff (WIP)

in Server-Discussion Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:58 am
by _[V]LaD_ • Server Moderator | 182 Posts | 513 Points

Zitat

It's not like SeV is scripting this, he's just halting somewhere or making another script like the CS one. He could like just come right now and start the server.

Yeah,you're right.It's SeV's turn now.If he really wants to revive this server,he should at least show more interest on this.I took it very serious,and I will be very dissapointed if the server's revive won't be real.
@SeV ,if you want this server back as much as we want it,it's your last chance to show it.I will donate for the host,I will help you with bugs/scripts (even if I don't know how to script) but just open it man...The first time when I played on this server I though it will be there for a while.As I said up there,I'm ALMOST done with the waiting,and I think I'm not the only one in this situation.

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:01 am
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points
Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:48 pm
by [S]uizida • 30 Posts | 146 Points

False Hope everybody
@SeV idk whats the reason why you are taking too long but you know what?? you make everybody sad
i think you dont have to change the script old one is still awesome
so if you really gonna open dis one of a kind server its your decision.... then let us know real quick so we will not wait for too long

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:50 am
by Batman • 3 Posts | 8 Points

Well [AK]holy123, Archer101, Catalin, Chucky, Gattino, Hades, Matrix ,Vector, _[V]LaD_,Priest, TheDangerousChild,i need you all guys to make it host again....all the scripting and bugs issues have been done and new astoninshing 48 maps added....currently i am low on expenses,but i did make it on internet list tab with 40 slots in 0.3.7
check this out

The author is warnedMon Feb 22, 2016 10:40 am by DrBulls for this content..
Last edited Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:40 am | Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 17 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..