Back in action! But there is one problem...

in Introduce/Leaving Sun May 27, 2018 9:29 am
by Valentino_Ranger • 9 Posts | 21 Points

Hi! I used to play on this server a ton long ago.
I was not an active user on forums or anything I just played the game.
Sometimes I just get back on my mind how epic it was to play ZE.
Today I was playing L4D2 and SAMP got on my mind so I went to check if this is open again or is there any hope.
I am confused now I dont know if server is open or not, or is it gonna get open soon.
I want to strat playing again it was so long ago this was the best one I played on.
I would really like someone to give me an answer if it is alive, ded or going to be allive.
You probably don't remember me but from now on You will get to know me better probbably. :D
Cya on server if its on! :)

I am writing like this so it's easier to read :P

Scroll up

RE: Back in action! But there is one problem...

in Introduce/Leaving Tue May 29, 2018 8:25 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

Hey bud! It's good to see that players are still checking this forum, especially old ones!
Yes, playing ZE was epic, we all loved ZE. However, SeV gave up on this long ago and he just kept launching and killing this server again, till he lost the community.
THIS SERVER IS OFICIALLY DEAD. If it opens again, it will be closed in a week or less and without any updates.

BUT, worry not.
Me, and the other admins except a few (Me, Matrix, DrBulls, Archer, Vlad, Vector, Catalin (left), and BronX) are making an EPIC zombie escape server. And by EPIC, I really mean it.
It's the same gameplay, but even better. 60+ classes, advanced factions system, better killstreaks, achievements, and everything.
We're going to launch in a month or less hopefully, so we want you to also be there. Having old players is always good
AND YES I REMEMBER YOU VALENTINO.

To stay in touch with us, you have to download discord from discordapp.com
Join our discord server, https://discord.gg/XGN5Ahx
We're Exodus Network. I'm AK Holy, an ex-Zombie Escape Administrator, playing since 2013.
See you there!

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 170 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..