Goodbye fellas :(

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:04 am
by .[W]aSp_ • 412 Posts | 987 Points

Hello everyone, I know its farewell time, I too was inactive like shit..
I have the best 220 hours of gaming period in my life.. ZE was my 2nd GF

And thank you
@SeV for opening this wonderful community and gameplay for us with your money and things, and I think you tried to warn some bucks through this server but you didnt get enough money too... But from my heart I say you had the "Best admin TEAM" .. and when you said goodbye, I lost my beat ... I wished not to die as a TRAIL MOD :( . But my wish is dead ..

@Vector I will miss you so much dude, You were one of my best buddies, and I know you served this server as the best "Hacker Busting ADMIN" ... I had an awesome time with you but that was so short, I wished to play with you for months but... anyway dude take care of your health, and good luck in your life.. Be in touch with me .. MY LOVE :'(

@Chucky You were one of my favorite admin, you were good to me.. I know a lot things about but unfortunatly you don't know things about me, but for that I can't do anything ... You have some crazy admin skills, keep up you can go for the win.

@James My best buddy ever in this server, Many hate you and me .. But I remember the time, when we co op and ruled the whole gameplay with our FBI ^_^ ... But I will be in touch with you :)

@Karthik_KPN MA reallife close buddy .. I think we talk about this in phone :)

@TheDangerousChild I remember the time when you joined the server, You were one the best player, and I supported you in stars first.. and lot more but you stabbed my ass in a report :/ . anyway I will miss you buddy .. keep in touch

@Gattino To be honest you are the "KING OF DEAGLE" I remember the time with you ,,, <3 hershel , CO OP with you was awesome, we camp with that and many cried for thing we made ... We were the best suggestion givers including @[AK]holy123

@Hades You were the one who supported me, and made me not to loose my thoughts and lovable signatures .. Be in touch with me dude please.. My kiddo friend . Best mouth fucker :D

@[AK]holy123 I still wonder, why you hate me?, perhaps I supported james , but i still love you <3 .. I love your kiddish things and I know i annoy you when I became OP .. Good luck in real life

@Chop_Suey I haven't spent a lot of time you but I loved the short period of playing with you .. Your legend

@Matrix Love you buddy, I was so happy with you playing in game, that was wonderful kart time ..I wish i could have your FB ID

@Luffy and @DrBulls AHahhahaahah XP thing I remember that .. I wish you too .. as same as CHOP you guys are legends .. will miss you guys...

@Archer101 As I know you had the best admin qualities.. Silent killer .. I loved your silent way of fuck :D will miss you man I want to add you in FB

@Osprey My biggest fella who also boosted me and thought me to manage hackers .. philipino xD !! I will be always in touch with you my bestie

@Shar[k]s I remember you had the highest score and VIP shit .. I love your CAPS hahah :-* and you helped me by giving me XP when i was a newbie .. Will miss you <3 add me in Skype of facebook.

@David :'( miss you bitchy, I want you to be in touch with be through any community ..

Guys every one in ZE please add me in facebook or skype .. I want to be in touch with all

MY FB: facebook ID

Your lovable babe,
Max or EM or suryaa

**Joined [S.T.A.R.S] on May 17, 2014**
^^Accepted as ADMIN - On June 25 2014^^

Scroll up

RE: Goodbye fellas :(

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:25 am
by Chucky • Server Administrator | 587 Posts | 1487 Points

Good luck with your life, friend.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:19 am
by _[V]LaD_ • Server Moderator | 182 Posts | 513 Points

Bye Bye bro! ;( We will miss you ..! :( Swear you will come back.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:59 am
by Gattino • Server Administrator | 1.442 Posts | 3565 Points

Bb, I miss you :'( . I wish that someone donate for the server.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:20 am
by Hades • Server Administrator | 883 Posts | 1926 Points

See you max. :)

Photoshop master

--> Made on 15.07.2014 with FBI

The truth is behind the lies.
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:39 am
by Matrix • Server Administrator | 431 Posts | 1072 Points

Quote: Chucky wrote in post #2
Good luck with your life, friend.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:31 pm
by Archer101 • Server Administrator | 508 Posts | 1162 Points

God I wish I have steam then I could add all of you.

Then again if I do have steam I bet my computer won't be able to handle some of the games.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:45 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

with server or not wr can still be united

@all add me on skype
reidushku

we can create a group and we can still stay in touch

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:55 pm
by TigerLexBlack • 196 Posts | 588 Points

Bye....My Friend!

★☆Accepted In [S.T.A.R.S] On 26/05/14★☆

|S.T.A.R.S. Private| Tiger Force★ Leader|
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:03 pm
by dark_ • 186 Posts | 704 Points

pls @SeV can you change my name to [D]ark3r_ because dark3r_ account allready exists. thanks

I am bad, deal with it.

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today were 7 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..