Leaving ZE

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:33 pm
by Hades • Server Administrator | 883 Posts | 1926 Points

Hey guys,
AS the title says, I am leaving ZE. Well, I am leaving because now there are hard times for me. I just need to take a pause and enjoy my life because i feel that time passes so fast and i'm just spending time in front of the computer.
I feel that the server isn't so popular and good as it was. And here I want to explain things. Many of you will start now saying that i am crying for hershel, fbi and other things. Well yea, maybe I miss hershel, but as my good friend, holy, said, I am glad that SeV changed FBI to 600k and removed hershel. Yea, that will make players play and work hard to get FBI.

And now all persons that i have something to say.

@SeV you are a great owner. Your only problem is that you're not very active. I felt that your server is going down when you started to make all that server resets and players lost all their xp and all their stats they worked hard for. Thats how you lost them, and pretty many of them were good players that were going to play on this server a lot. Thank you for creating this awesome server.

About Catalin. Don't worry guys, he is my neighbour. I see him everyday.

@[AK]holy123 Man, you are my best friend here besides Catalin. I know what's your goal and you will reach it. Keep fighting for what you want buddy.

@DrBulls Bully, you were a true friend to me. You taught me all the things I know and thank you for that. Maybe you are not active, but i won't forget you. Respect.

@Luffy Luffy, you were a good friend. I like your character and good luck in your life. We had a lot of fun on the server.

@khatarr Man, I miss you. You were betting a lot and you've never lost. Hope you'll come back.

@Revolver Yea, maybe not many of you know it, but he was a cool head admin. Rev, you got my respect. I miss you.

@Matrix Mat, I got only good words for you. Fix your computer and enjoy the server. You're doing a good job.

@Archer101 Archer, you're always silent and smart. But being silent isn't so good at all :P

@Chop_Suey Choppy, I respected you since i was an usual player. You were a good example for me.

@Gattino Pal, keep doing your job. You're a good admin.

@Chucky Foster, I remember the times when we were playing together + Zach. I like your attitude and you seem always funny :)

@Osprey Osp, I am glad that you're doing your job good. Keep playing osprey.

@Tuntun[B] Hehe, tuntun. You wanted vip so bad. Don't worry man, you're a good player without vip too. You wanted that molotovs so much :D

@Shar[k]s Sharky, thank you for xp and for all your positive attitude. Hope you'll be active.

@[E]miNem Max, you're doing your job pretty good. Good luck at your exams pal.

@Vector You always want to look like the guardian of the server :D Keep doing it. You're a good trial moderator.

@Advanced Man, I always thought that you are a killing machine :D Had great times with you.

And thats all. If i forgot someone, i'm just sorry.

Guys, that was all. I will return back when you won't even expect :D Keep doing your job well.

Photoshop master

--> Made on 15.07.2014 with FBI

The truth is behind the lies.
Last edited Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:46 pm | Scroll up

RE: Leaving ZE

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:41 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

@Hades you said some things for me, i really going to miss you,i'm not bitching for you to stay because i know you wont..you're right staying infront of computer all day wont make anything good to us,but playing with our friends does.i 'm going to miss you really hard,in server you was the only one who had a good experience as an admin.

good luck in your real life,never give up for somthing,and i wont forget you and i hope you will live as long as a tree or mountain does..
good luck my friend,good luck ;(

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:44 pm
by Chop_Suey • 465 Posts | 865 Points

Mid life crisis got you early :D

Good luck in life man and know that you are an excellent admin.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:58 pm
by Luffy • Head Administrator | 459 Posts | 1027 Points

Bye and good luck in your real life too :D hope to see you again

Last edited Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:06 pm | Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:16 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

;(

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:16 pm
by Tuntun[B] • 436 Posts | 980 Points

Dude,I will miss you very much since you're one of my good friend in ZE. also an old admin.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:21 pm
by Advanced • 757 Posts | 1783 Points

You mean allot to me.
You where there when i had my biggest problems, you got Invite to Admin Team, and you made something from it.
Your on of the best admins we have right now, and youre respected.
Enjoy your Real life, and drop by sometimes :)
Best regards, Advanced

Zitat
We think too much and feel too little.
More than machinery ,we need humanity.
More than cleverness,
we need kindness and gentleness.
Without these qualities,
life will be violent and all will be lost.

Charlie Chaplin

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:01 pm
by Chucky • Server Administrator | 587 Posts | 1487 Points

Bye.

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:13 am
by TheDangerousChild • Trial Moderator | 255 Posts | 762 Points

Well Hades Good luck in your life.Wish you will back soon as possible.bye :)

Bruh.

Accepted in Umbrella Corporation 14.7.2014.
Backstabb :3
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:27 am
by Osprey • 483 Posts | 1026 Points

We will miss you Hades, hoping that someday you would comeback and see the improvements in the server :3

*Accepted as Moderator by SeV on July 2, 2014*

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 163 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..