Bitching about new update. + Suggestions.

in Server-Discussion Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:27 am
by Chucky • Server Administrator | 587 Posts | 1487 Points

SeV, please, add FBI back. I know, I only had a chance to use it, and I'll probably wont now, but guess what? That took other people's chance to enjoy it too. People complaining about it's OP with its More damage perk it's just stupid, a tank or someone with good skills on meele weapons could easily get the FBI killed.
Guess what's worse? @Gattino , you might feel good now with what you've done, but guess what? I know you will complain about the Tank once you get killed by it while using the MIB agent, and probably get it removed. Hershel was way more fucking OP and you didn't complain about it, know why? Because you used it everyday and ruined newbies fun, by camping on some certain spot while the users of FBI went to the ground and fight against the zombies. People will think that all their effort was for nothing now, since the only classes they were STRUGGLING to get, are removed.

Now, if we can't get FBI back somehow then I'll be glad to ATLEAST suggest some new classes that are worth the XP.

Humans

Cowboy:

XP: 250K.
HP: 100
Armour: None.
Weapons: Colts. (450)
Special: Colts do 5% of more damage.
Inmunities: NONE, just to make sure no one will complain about it.

Gangster.

XP: 150K
Armour: 50
Weapons: AK47 (450) , Shotgun (200)
Special: None
Inmunities: Default zombie, mutated zombie, flesh eater.

Army Commander

XP: 500K
Armour: 100
Weapons: Combat Shotgun (100), AK (1000)
Special: None
Inmunities: All screamer attackable.

Martial Arts Master.

XP: 1M
Weapons: Katana, Silenced pistol.
Special: Katana does -50 HP Damage, and pressing LALT makes all zombies near him fall, just like screamer.
Inmunities: Everything.

Zombies

Sharp teeth zombie

XP: 80k
Special: ALT makes him bite a human and deal 10 HP damage, while healing himself 5 HP

Fat zombie.

XP: 250K
Special: When pressing ALT all human near-by screen shake for 5 seconds, and all damage is reduced by 25%
Object: IDK.

Eye eater.

XP: 500k
HP: 60
Special: Pressing alt all humans near-by screen is turned white for 20 seconds, and restore 10 HP.
Object: IDK

Giant Zombie.

XP: 1.500.000
HP: 250
Special: Punching humans make them fly to the sky, dealing 80 HP damage.
Object: I don't know about this one.

Another suggestions:

Shop, or buy, or howeverthefuckyouwanttocallthisthing.

/buy is almost useless now...so...let's make it funnier!

When you use /buy, you have an option to buy ammo for your weapons, buy armour, and like @DrBulls said, you can buy inmunities!

I know, this have a big chance of denial, but, you could add a Weapon shop to the /buy, but, you can add some message like: TAKE SCREENSHOT WHEN BUYING WEAPONS TO AVOID BAN! or something, because we know that it can be abused.

Newbie privileges!

When first joining the game, if you're a noob, you can use some command called /privilegues or shit, however you want to call it, to get stuff for free. For example, you can get a 24 hours inmunity to infection, mutated infection and advanced infection! You can also /cure yourself 3 TIMES ONLY.

Classes that need a little upgrade

Yes, as you can read, I think some classes need to get some better stuff.

Doctor can cure ALL THE WORLD, but, he can't cure himself? What?
Doctor needs more weapons too, it would be nice if he could have a shotgun with 100 ammo or more.

Weapon Dealer.

This guy needs a little upgrade, and that is: he can give ammo to himself BUT with a cooldown of 50 seconds, so basicly he can just give ammo to himself like 6 times.

Other stuff

Yes, maybe this isn't the best suggestion ever, but please, I put effort on it and gave my opinion, now it's TIME for YOU to tell me, what do you think? This could improve new player's experience a lot...

Thanks for reading.

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: Bitching about new update. + Suggestions.

in Server-Discussion Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:36 am
by Archer101 • Server Administrator | 508 Posts | 1162 Points

Some of the human classes have a big chance of being denied cause some of the weapons are for VIPs.

All zombie classes are fine except for giant. I really do want a zombie that can blind humans.

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:53 am
by Matrix • Server Administrator | 431 Posts | 1072 Points

+1 For all !... and

SeV, please, add FBI back. I know, I only had a chance to use it, and I'll probably wont now, but guess what? That took other people's chance to enjoy it too. People complaining about it's OP with its More damage perk it's just stupid, a tank or someone with good skills on meele weapons could easily get the FBI killed.
Guess what's worse? @Gattino , you might feel good now with what you've done, but guess what? I know you will complain about the Tank once you get killed by it while using the MIB agent, and probably get it removed. Hershel was way more fucking OP and you didn't complain about it, know why? Because you used it everyday and ruined newbies fun, by camping on some certain spot while the users of FBI went to the ground and fight against the zombies. People will think that all their effort was for nothing now, since the only classes they were STRUGGLING to get, are removed.

I agree with that...

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 am
by DrBulls • Head Administrator | 1.119 Posts | 2312 Points

Quote: Chucky wrote in post #1

Martial Arts Master.

XP: 1M
Weapons: Katana, Silenced pistol.
Special: Katana does -50 HP Damage, and pressing LALT makes all zombies near him fall, just like screamer.
Inmunities: Everything.

Doctor can cure ALL THE WORLD, but, he can't cure himself? What?
Doctor needs more weapons too, it would be nice if he could have a shotgun with 100 ammo or more.

1. A maximum of 4-5 zombies?
2. When a doctor can cure himself, he should be infectable from all classes.

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:37 am
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

+1 to all classes exept giant zm and martial art...the martial art got vip weapon.

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:43 am
by Gattino • Server Administrator | 1.442 Posts | 3565 Points

You need 3-4 tankers for kill a fbi agent... because there are the laggers that they can't be killed by chainsaw... I think fbi need to be infected if come back.
Edit:

Quote: Chucky wrote in post #1

People will think that all their effort was for nothing now, since the only classes they were STRUGGLING to get, are removed.

I agree with you but for elite survival...
i've tried to reach 5kk and SeV removed it. Because archer said nemesis is removed so we need to remove elite...

Last edited Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 am | Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 am
by Hades • Server Administrator | 883 Posts | 1926 Points

Well SeV, you should better add some new classes otherwise you will lose the players.

Photoshop master

--> Made on 15.07.2014 with FBI

The truth is behind the lies.
Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am
by Archer101 • Server Administrator | 508 Posts | 1162 Points

Quote: Gattino wrote in post #6

i've tried to reach 5kk and SeV removed it. Because archer said nemesis is removed so we need to remove elite...

Of course I did to keep everything balanced, Just think if one player gets elite who is "immune to everything"
He can be burned but he can just jump around to avoid getting burned.

And I know the person who gets elite wouldn't be stupid enough to get chainsawed or knifed, they'll just bunnyhop away.

Last edited Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:26 am | Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:48 pm
by Osprey • 483 Posts | 1026 Points

Well I Hope your happy with the new loadout for the humans, Zombies are now Powerful

*Accepted as Moderator by SeV on July 2, 2014*

Scroll up

in Server-Discussion Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 pm
by Gattino • Server Administrator | 1.442 Posts | 3565 Points

Quote: Archer101 wrote in post #8
Quote: Gattino wrote in post #6

Of course I did to keep everything balanced, Just think if one player gets elite who is "immune to everything"
He can be burned but he can just jump around to avoid getting burned.

And I know the person who gets elite wouldn't be stupid enough to get chainsawed or knifed, they'll just bunnyhop away.

Just add new class ( watch my suggestion ) that he can infect all humans including elite... Like Advanced Infector and put it to 5kk xp.

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today were 32 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..