RE: Server closed until ...

in News & Announcement Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:34 am
by Leopard • 70 Posts | 153 Points

sprunk why not u donate it i wanna play it.

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

in News & Announcement Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:27 am
by SeV • Owner | 2.998 Posts | 5762 Points

you can donate 20 euros and the server will be back up again. if you love the server so much, why you don't do it? otherwise don't cry.

Last edited Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:27 am | Scroll up

in News & Announcement Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:22 am
by Karthik_KPN • 167 Posts | 390 Points

I cant donate 20 euros coz im a middle class guy...but people who can,shall do it...
Or else if onebip is introduced,many of us can donate something and it would sum up to 20 euros easily..think over n end up with a good decision.. @sev

"Prepare for unforseen consequences."

***Joined [S.T.A.R.S] on June 26 2014 ***

****Accepted as a trial moderator on July 30 2014****

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:42 am
by Hades • Server Administrator | 883 Posts | 1926 Points

Quote: Leopard wrote in post #71
sprunk why not u donate it i wanna play it.

Can you please stop with your fucking stupid comments? If you want so much to play, donate or at least shut up. Same thing for the others. Karthink if you can't donate, at least shut up. Nobody cares that you can't donate. Stop this guys. You act like kids.

Photoshop master

--> Made on 15.07.2014 with FBI

The truth is behind the lies.
Scroll up

in News & Announcement Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:45 am

Quote: Sprunk wrote in post #70
Lol I can't believe no one has mentioned me yet to donate xD whatever since I have donated many times to sev before(Because I always had the VIP tag on me in the server XD). And could do it, but there's no point if everyone is going to leave. :'(

Sorry for double post. @Sprunk are you ok? Who told you that we will leave the server? Don't you see that the same players are online on forum and watch for what will happen? You are totally wrong. Catalin just said goodbye in case if the server doesn't get on. About the others, they just spam for their f*cking posts and they don't understand that they should shut up.

Photoshop master

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:48 am
by RastaOwner • 263 Posts | 574 Points

xD i agree with hades,

shut up @Leopard stop spamming this topic

guys just wait dont spam -_-

--> Experienced Engineer :D
Scroll up

in News & Announcement Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:43 pm
by _Pa[W]s. • 478 Posts | 1127 Points

Quote: _HaDeS_. wrote in post #75
Quote: Sprunk wrote in post #70
Lol I can't believe no one has mentioned me yet to donate xD whatever since I have donated many times to sev before(Because I always had the VIP tag on me in the server XD). And could do it, but there's no point if everyone is going to leave. :'(

Sorry for double post. @Sprunk are you ok? Who told you that we will leave the server? Don't you see that the same players are online on forum and watch for what will happen? You are totally wrong. Catalin just said goodbye in case if the server doesn't get on. About the others, they just spam for their f*cking posts and they don't understand that they should shut up.

If this would be your attitude of telling someone to donate @_HaDeS_. then no one will donate -_-. And also you told us that we're just like a kid? Eh? stop murmuring and look at your self first.

"Life is like a rollercoaster
It has ups and downs
But It's your choice
to scream or enjoy the ride."

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:55 pm
by guest • 22 Posts | 49 Points

Lel like always sev starts server and off it again we all know sev will open it again like she did last time [old players know that]
Greetz:Rock193

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Quote: [x]James wrote in post #77
If this would be your attitude of telling someone to donate @_HaDeS_. then no one will donate -_-. And also you told us that we're just like a kid? Eh? stop murmuring and look at your self first.

At least i am not spamming for posts with your stupid comments. I don't have a childish attitude like you. At least i found some arguments that you act like a kid. Do you have some for me?
I didn't force Sprunk to donate, i just told him that players aren't leaving. Read more attentively.

Photoshop master

Scroll up

in News & Announcement Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:57 pm
by _Pa[W]s. • 478 Posts | 1127 Points

Quote: _HaDeS_. wrote in post #79
Quote: [x]James wrote in post #77

At least i am not spamming for posts with your stupid comments. I don't have a childish attitude like you. At least i found some arguments that you act like a kid. Do you have some for me?
I didn't force Sprunk to donate, i just told him that players aren't leaving. Read more attentively.

Eh? Did i spam for stupid comments? how nice, I wonder how can sev promote you into Admin, w/ your plastic attitude? An Admin rulebreaking haw fuck is that?

"Life is like a rollercoaster
It has ups and downs
But It's your choice
to scream or enjoy the ride."

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 54 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..