RE: About my innocence

in Everything Fri May 23, 2014 1:21 pm
by Hades • Server Administrator | 883 Posts | 1926 Points

Look, maybe i was disrespectful, but at least i said sorry to greshnik. From now ill try to be more attentive, but guys you gotta regognize that when you got a 80 ks and a player kills you isn't a very good feeling. That's all I have to say about this.

Photoshop master

--> Made on 15.07.2014 with FBI

The truth is behind the lies.
Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

in Everything Fri May 23, 2014 2:11 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

Killstreaks are a no problem man , but Greshnik (i think) proved his innocence more than once.

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

in Everything Sat May 24, 2014 2:40 am
by Archer101 • Server Administrator | 508 Posts | 1162 Points

Quote: _HaDeS_. wrote in post RE: Am Back But not for playing ;(
You guys are only playing for xp. Not many of you know the real pleasure of the server. You just dream about xp and classes but you never think about people. I am not saying it about you, don't worry, those who play only for xp will get it, but they will never make friends in this server. Sorry guys but that's the truth.

Words of the somewhat wise.

Scroll up

in Everything Sat May 24, 2014 7:44 am
by [R_Ge]Greshnik_BAD • 155 Posts | 376 Points

Hades, as i know, teaming it's not allowed. So it's just zombies work. I must to kill all humans. Killing human with high xp improve zombies chances to win. It's simple. For example, Gattino always wanna kill me, especially yestarday, when i made my first unstopable. I think it's normal. He is not my enemy (I hope so) he just a good player, who wanna win.
So i hope we understood each other. I do not want that someone punish you or something like that. I just want that administrators to strive for excellence and avoid such mistakes. This will make the game more pleasant on the server for all players.

Life is a series of missed opportunities...
Scroll up

in Everything Sun May 25, 2014 2:53 am
by SeV • Owner | 2.998 Posts | 5762 Points

Quote: _HaDeS_. wrote in post #11
Look, maybe i was disrespectful, but at least i said sorry to greshnik. From now ill try to be more attentive, but guys you gotta regognize that when you got a 80 ks and a player kills you isn't a very good feeling. That's all I have to say about this.

but that isnt a reason to be disrespectful to someone. anyway no admin had a real proof that he used aimbot, so i unbanned him yes and he can prove his innocence if he want to. and as admin you are not allowed to argue with someone over and over again or to provoke each other, if you have to discuss something use the /pm function or the pm function in the forum. so i hope you will learn from your "mistake". otherwise i agree with Chop_Suey. so i will close this.

Last edited Sun May 25, 2014 2:55 am | Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 46 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..