About dark_

in Server-Discussion Thu May 15, 2014 11:57 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

Everybody knows that dark got banned for weapons hack while he was innocent. This is to HaDes who thinks that this is a hack , its not. When you timeout sometimes , the conection returns and you stay on the server but all commands would be useless , example if you do /firstperson , it would say you have first person on but it isnt.
So take a heavy medic before the timeout and then be lucky enough for your connection and ping to come back to normal. After the end of the round you would spawn as a zombie but you have heavy medic weapons. And this happened to me before and a guy that was a scout and he got timed out and spawned as zombie. Its not weapons hack, and also he had SAME weapons and SAME ammo the heavy medic had.
I think that dark should be unbanned , if you think that im annoying or something. Then , well idk.

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

RE: About dark_

in Server-Discussion Fri May 16, 2014 4:30 am
by Sagopa • 56 Posts | 132 Points

This bug happened to me few times, I was able to use my guns while im a zombie but it disappered 10-15 second later.

Scroll up

RE: About dark_

in Server-Discussion Fri May 16, 2014 7:40 am
by Gattino • Server Administrator | 1.442 Posts | 3565 Points

I agree with holy123. I know this bug. I think he will be unbanned.

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 63 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..