decapitatoR's admin application.

in Admin Application Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:07 am
by decapitatoR • 113 Posts | 381 Points

Before I will starat filling the format I would like to inform everyone that I already applied once for moderator(2,5 years ago or something near that). But that was a poor whipped up application so it deservely was ignored by Sev. I think I improved a lot at all since that time so I think I'm mature enough to take the moderatorship now.
Let's see what other members of admin team thinki about my chances of getting promoted

IG Name: decapitatoR.

How many kills in total do you have? 989

Have you been banned before? Yes, but that probably was a bug. To add with, two times I was punished for spawnkilling by taking my xp but I was truly immature and barely spoke Eglish this days

Why should we make you Moderator? I'm an old and expirienced player who already proved the loyality to this server many times. I think my attendance in a staff team would help the server a bit since I really good at busting cheaters and also know what job of an admin consits of, despite the fact I haven't been an admin on the public servers yet

Why would you like to become an Moderator? I would like to take part in march to prosperity of the server.

How long have you playing in the server? That was December of 2013. I was ill and didn't have to go at school so I was spending whole days on playing it but unfortunatly server was closed after a month I found it. I didn't play anything like that before so I was really sad when server announced that server will be closed soon. But as everyone know it got opened again and this situatuions were repeated many times after that.

Which Languages do you speak? Russian, English, Chinese and French a bit,

Can you retain a certain level of professionalism and maturity?: Sure

Have you been an Admin before (Yes/No): I haven't been an admin on the public servers but I have ideas about the job of admin since I played on a lot of servers where I always helped admins by my reports

More about yourself: My name is Ilya, I'm 17 years old. I live in Russia,Volgograd(Stalingrad in the past) there I'm finishing the high school after which I'll go to the police Academy. In my free time I like to work out, hang out with my friends and play football. SA:MP is the only game I use to play so I can't call myself a real gamer. When I first time joined this server I was so impressed by the extraordinary gameplay that I couldn't leave it for days. I cherrish the old memories I got here that's why you still can see my presence here.

Do you have a microphone (Yes/No):I do not have it for now

What can we use to communicate with you (skype, teamspeak, etc)? Skype, wire

Have you read the server rules and forum rules FULLY (Yes/No)? Yes and more than just once

What is your timezone in GMT? (GMT+3)

Recommend by an Admin (Name)? Yes, that was _[V]LaD_ so blame him if I do not fit it XD. Also few admins adviced me to make an application at the time before the server was closed but I had some problems with Vlad also I didn't want to take responsibility so I didn't make an application. But now we already discussed it with Vlad so there is no something between us and his friend Danny now.

Do you pass all the requirements and meet the asked ones? The only problem I've got is my English. Yes I improved it a lot since I first time joined the server but it's still weak. I do my best to increase the level of my English-speaking skills so I do not think you have to worry about it much

Why should we pick you above others? As I write abive there are plenty of personal qualities and things which allows me to say that I'm one of the best candidatures on this position for now.
-expirience
-maturity
-skillness
-honesty
-loyality to the server
-kindness
-and lots of free time
This is not even the full list of reasons of promoting me.

Rate your English(1/10): 6/10

Picture of your stats: ht tp://oi66.tinypic.com/o60lmh.jpg
You are free to ask the questions if you didn't undersand something I wrote in my application. Thanks for your attention and excuse me for grammar or other mistakes I could make while writing this.
Regards, bronx AKA decapitatoR.

Scroll up

RE: decapitatoR's admin application.

in Admin Application Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:32 pm
by Catalin • Server Administrator | 1.361 Posts | 2971 Points

Wow this application is really different than the previous one.. Also i know you for some time now... and I think youre kinda ready to be one of our server's staff. +1

Scroll up

in Admin Application Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:45 pm
by _[V]LaD_ • Server Moderator | 182 Posts | 513 Points

Active,old ,experienced player. +1
The only thing you need to improve is your english,but as i have seen so far, it's pretty good.

Scroll up

in Admin Application Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:32 am
by Archer101 • Server Administrator | 508 Posts | 1162 Points

Apart for your english skill everything else is alright, based on the reports you make you'll make a great addition.

Scroll up

in Admin Application Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:28 pm
by decapitatoR • 113 Posts | 381 Points

+2. Good luck!

Scroll up

in Admin Application Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:29 pm
by Catalin • Server Administrator | 1.361 Posts | 2971 Points

Denied, close this.

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 107 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..