RE: DrBulls - Report for removing 2k of my personal xp

in Admin Reports Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:11 pm
by Vector • Server Moderator | 924 Posts | 2360 Points

I still don't understand what makes you so dump to lie when you clearly got busted by two undercover admins, evidences also shown to you and you still make up excuses when in both pictures its you shooting at a spawnpoint, *claps* im regreting to suppres your punishment to 2k experience.

Scroll up

in Admin Reports Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:15 pm
by No Mercy • 53 Posts | 120 Points

But the fucking kill list doesnt show anything of me killing anyone... dude fking look at the god damned pictures and i am not dump because i am sure 100% that i didnt break any rules i did kill the zombie attacking me in the spawn because he was obviously attacking me but even when i see a zombie no matter if its in the spawn point or not i aim at it.

2 undercover admins using 1 account called trinity? sure

Scroll up

in Admin Reports Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:17 pm

Yes, you killed them, both.. I and Holy wintesed it, and took measures, and yes two admins in one account, There are alot of things you don't know about our hidden admin system.

Scroll up

in Admin Reports Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:25 pm

Waitng for SeV's reply.

Scroll up

in Admin Reports Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:35 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

Give me about an hour.

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

in Admin Reports Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:41 pm

You've spawn-killed, that's a fact.
While the video I have shows you shooting me when I was a few meters away from the original spawn (Which may not be count as Spawn-kill, but still is a dick move), you had your aim on me and various other guys all the time, waiting for them to leave their spawn.
Shooting Zombies when they are still at their spawn is actually count as spawn-kill. You may think that's like saying "Hey, move out." but honestly, it isn't. That's exactly what you did (And kept doing).
The proofs provided are more than enough for DrBulls or SeV to reduce your experience. You tried not to kill but at the same time you did not give many Zombies enough time to leave the spawn, you started shooting them the moment they moved away.
Showing the video would be pointless, you shot me right after I started walking a few meters away from the spawn.

Also stop trying to derail, I was Trinity and Vector was using another account, lol. Trinity never spoke in Spanish. While I do understand Spanish, I can't speak in it. I actually never told Vector about Trinity, he figured out that it's me after I joined later on.

Scroll up

in Admin Reports Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:42 pm

When I said spawn-killed is a fact above, it's not related to what is said below.
You did spawn-kill in a few occasions that both of us witnessed, by the way. What I said below it was just explanation and a few other stuff that you should keep in mind.

Scroll up

in Admin Reports Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:55 pm

So i killed u after u moved from the spawn (Thats what u said) so >>> Doesnt count as a spawnkill if you do count it as spawnkill then i rule breaked but thats not how it worked when i was an adminstrator on other servers so.

Were talking about 2 players here btw just 2 so it was you and Vector then?
U said that i wasnt giving them time to get out i gave them time and i went to the cranes when they attack and then i shoot.
Show me the video please,the proofs are enough you say? there isnt enough proofs i mean like a screen shot of me aiming at a guy doesnt mean i spawnkilled everyone does that + There were 2 humans so the proofs arent clear if you have a video/screenshots that prove i spawn killed please PLEASE post them.

Scroll up

in Admin Reports Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:58 pm

I can't stand this,
You have blood spilled and you aiming at the person in the first screen.
You also have your weapon flaming while aiming at the person at the second screen, you are funny, and holy is actually talking about a third case, in which is still counted as spawnkill but charges were not added to your xp reset.

Scroll up

in Admin Reports Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:01 am

Hmm and why would i lie and rule break if i am planning to donate to the server? and risk loosing my stats?

Just because he is a head adminstrator that doesnt mean he doesnt make mistakes and that doesnt mean as well that you should start defending and pretending that stuff happened when it didnt.. your now saying that i rulebreaked ok if you think i did.. show me the evidence you cant do you know why? because there is no enough evidence and your (Proofs) arent clear and they're weak.

So how would you know what happened there with no proofs? how would you know?
How would you know if i actually killed a zombie and did spawnkill? And please other adminstrators who are giving out their opinions and giving explanations without knowing what happened please stay out of this

Still waiting for SeV's reply.

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 84 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..