Heres a Joke application to laugh at

in Everything Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

This is a joke application from the Terraria (another game) server that im co-owner on :
BRACE YOURSELVES!
What is your In-Game name?
My name is ***********. You killed my parents, prepare to die.

How old are you?
I am a geezer, the years pass like countless grains of sand on the beach.

Where do you live(Country/State/Region)?
'Murica, **** yea, coming again to save the mother****in day, I'm living it up on sunny California with all them fine cali girls. Or I would be if my region wasn't the middle of nowhere high desert.

When did you register(approximately)?
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.

What is your time zone, and how often can you come on?
The time zone is Gmt -8 or Pacific Standard Time or some other time format. I come on often, everyday for a few hours, running around in a sexy bee costume, being all ninja bee like.

Are you fairly familiar with commands? Plugins? TShock?
I can command people to do things, does that count? Plugins? Tshock? those sound just a little too kinky for me, and I'm not that kind of guy.

Why do you think you should be part of Bunnyville's staff?
It's been my dream since I was just a little bee kid, that one day I would find a bunny themed server and become a staff member in it. Would you deny a child his dream, his destiny in life!?

What makes you a good staff member (experience?)?
I have had a life full of rich experiences. I've covered wars, traveled the world, met the most wisest people in the world. I don't usually drink beer, but when I do...I perfer Dos Equix. Stay thirsty my friends.

Can you retain a certain level of professionalism and maturity?
Yes, I am very professional, and classy, I bring the monocle and smoke pipe. I say pip pip and hogwash. I bring the luxury business suit and can take the case.

Have you been an admin before(Yes/No)?
Your an admin? I used to be an admin like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Which languages do you speak?
I speak the following: English, Spanish, Klingon and JavaScript

If you saw a greifer what would you do? What about a hacker?
If I saw a Greifer, I would take him to a dystopain future and tell him this was the result of his actions on the server, That he caused a chain reaction that ruined everything for everyone and now we are ruled by machines that use humans like batteries. As for a hacker, I would frame them for creating a virus that steals money. Hack the planet! Hack the planet!

Recommended by a staff member(staff member name)?I was recommend by no one. I looked down upon the chaos that was bunnyville and decided that I needed to do something about it. I'm not the staff member bunnyville deserves, I'm the staff member bunnyville needs.

What is your steam name? (If you do not want it public, send me a private message.)
Steam name is G****e , don't spam me now.

More about yourself :
By day I am just your regular bee themed superhero, but at night I become DOCTOR BEES! The server is lacking bees? a large amount of BEES will solve that problem. I'm quite the gentlemen and lover, I'll show Bunnyville a good time if you know what I mean.

I censored some stuff to not see his personal stuff.

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

RE: Heres a Joke application to laugh at

in Everything Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:37 pm
by Renesmee • 28 Posts | 61 Points

Quote: [AK]holy123 wrote in post #1
This is a joke application from the Terraria (another game) server that im co-owner on :
BRACE YOURSELVES!
What is your In-Game name?
My name is ***********. You killed my parents, prepare to die.

How old are you?
I am a geezer, the years pass like countless grains of sand on the beach.

Where do you live(Country/State/Region)?
'Murica, **** yea, coming again to save the mother****in day, I'm living it up on sunny California with all them fine cali girls. Or I would be if my region wasn't the middle of nowhere high desert.

When did you register(approximately)?
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.

What is your time zone, and how often can you come on?
The time zone is Gmt -8 or Pacific Standard Time or some other time format. I come on often, everyday for a few hours, running around in a sexy bee costume, being all ninja bee like.

Are you fairly familiar with commands? Plugins? TShock?
I can command people to do things, does that count? Plugins? Tshock? those sound just a little too kinky for me, and I'm not that kind of guy.

Why do you think you should be part of Bunnyville's staff?
It's been my dream since I was just a little bee kid, that one day I would find a bunny themed server and become a staff member in it. Would you deny a child his dream, his destiny in life!?

What makes you a good staff member (experience?)?
I have had a life full of rich experiences. I've covered wars, traveled the world, met the most wisest people in the world. I don't usually drink beer, but when I do...I perfer Dos Equix. Stay thirsty my friends.

Can you retain a certain level of professionalism and maturity?
Yes, I am very professional, and classy, I bring the monocle and smoke pipe. I say pip pip and hogwash. I bring the luxury business suit and can take the case.

Have you been an admin before(Yes/No)?
Your an admin? I used to be an admin like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Which languages do you speak?
I speak the following: English, Spanish, Klingon and JavaScript

If you saw a greifer what would you do? What about a hacker?
If I saw a Greifer, I would take him to a dystopain future and tell him this was the result of his actions on the server, That he caused a chain reaction that ruined everything for everyone and now we are ruled by machines that use humans like batteries. As for a hacker, I would frame them for creating a virus that steals money. Hack the planet! Hack the planet!

Recommended by a staff member(staff member name)?I was recommend by no one. I looked down upon the chaos that was bunnyville and decided that I needed to do something about it. I'm not the staff member bunnyville deserves, I'm the staff member bunnyville needs.

What is your steam name? (If you do not want it public, send me a private message.)
Steam name is G****e , don't spam me now.

More about yourself :
By day I am just your regular bee themed superhero, but at night I become DOCTOR BEES! The server is lacking bees? a large amount of BEES will solve that problem. I'm quite the gentlemen and lover, I'll show Bunnyville a good time if you know what I mean.

I censored some stuff to not see his personal stuff.

Oh it's weird but funny lol

Scroll up

RE: Heres a Joke application to laugh at

in Everything Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:00 pm
by Chucky • Server Administrator | 587 Posts | 1487 Points

I died with the: Until l took an arrow in to the knee.

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 147 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..