I shed a tear.

in Everything Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:28 am
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

I decided to come here and check things out, maybe by miracle SeV could have ran the server once again. But it's always the same, always the 2 Week old posts and deserted forum. Why.
It's going to a year now that we've last seen each other, I looked through the old videos and everything and realized how different I.. Or we were back in the days, hating each other and trying to get each other banned.. I felt sorry for everything. This server has been our home for the last four years and seeing it go was heart breaking news. Seeing the old posts, I had an emotional rush in everything.. Videos made by old players, screenshots including hilarious ones uploaded to the gallery, the Staff list, the modifications.. It all disappeared one day. I drift back and ask myself the same question. "Why did this happen?" Was it because SeV was too tired of SAMP? Was it our fault that we didn't support SeV financially? Or it's time to blame? The time changes, everyone grows and leaves the servers he once played. All the communities must die, sooner or later. But it feels too different here, feels like home.. And this just feels like losing a home.
This Forum has been with us for the last four years, and during that period we have made 4331 Topics. Yes, it's nearly 1000 Topic a year. This Forum is the one SeV never agreed to change. Why? Because it' s treasure.. It's what keeps our memories.. It's like a safe where all of our fun moments, and everyone's joy is kept. The topics, all are precious to me. And I'm very sure that they are precious to you too, fellow player. I'm still waiting for the day that will unite us once again, are you? We don't know where SeV is right now, and what will happen, but I still have hope. I still believe that one day I'll open SAMP, and find the server unlocked and with 30 players enjoying it. I still believe that I will join one day, and find all the players that I loved playing. I still believe that that day will come sooner or later. We've built a community so great over the course of time, and nothing will loosen our grip or make us change our opinion, we want to play once again without the fear of the community dying, we want to play again.. Together.. And never separate. It's like a family here.. A family that we lost.

What do we have now? A deserted forum with topics that I look through everyday, I still have my hope. What about you? If you think that age or time will separate us and end our friendship, you're very wrong. Communities can die, servers can be closed off, developers can quit.. But true friends never leave. I doubt anyone is reading this right now, but if you are, know that I never hated you personally or never held a grudge against you. If you are reading this, you're one of the few who still have hope, and still want this server to get back online like back in the days, and I respect that in you. Where are you? SeV. Where, are, you.

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

RE: I shed a tear.

in Everything Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:53 pm
by decapitatoR • 113 Posts | 381 Points

Will be waiting for the victorious end! Seriously there is no servers for which I would be waiting so long like I do for this one.

Scroll up

in Everything Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:31 pm
by SeV • Owner | 2.998 Posts | 5762 Points

I am here.

Scroll up

in Everything Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:50 pm
by Advanced • 757 Posts | 1783 Points

Well, i´d say that its just human that there are some dissagreements with eachother, i had some smaller fights in my time here too.
But would it be fun otherwise? By the end of the day, everyone of us still had one Goal: Enjoying the Server and the Community.
Even if i had a problem with someone, i don´t hate them.
As far as the server goes, i would love for it to come back.
Im not playing Samp anymore, simply because there are no servers, that touch the Gameplay this one had before.
Greetings, Advanced

Zitat
We think too much and feel too little.
More than machinery ,we need humanity.
More than cleverness,
we need kindness and gentleness.
Without these qualities,
life will be violent and all will be lost.

Charlie Chaplin

Scroll up

in Everything Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:43 pm

Quote: SeV wrote in post #3
I am here.

i hate you

Scroll up

in Everything Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:07 pm
by Matrix • Server Administrator | 431 Posts | 1072 Points

Damn SeV...
Holy , I toooootally agree with u :)

Scroll up

in Everything Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Quote: Matrix wrote in post #6
Damn SeV...

I MISSED YOU MY LOVELY BOY

Scroll up

in Everything Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:31 pm
by Matrix • Server Administrator | 431 Posts | 1072 Points

Quote: [AK]holy123 wrote in post #7
Quote: Matrix wrote in post #6
Damn SeV...

I MISSED YOU MY LOVELY BOY

Heheh , same...
I will never lose hope.

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 119 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..