Gaming guide, how to becom proo

in Tutorials Sun May 31, 2015 11:55 am
by dark_ • 186 Posts | 704 Points

What i am honestly talking about is gaming experience at ZE, every time i go, i come through kiling zombies easily even tho it is 7v1 or 8v1 situation and they sometimes win. But itz too ezz for mu.
So today imma tell you how to becom guud zomb :)

Zombi:
How to become good at killing humans with that creature ?
Classes usage
1. Advanced mutated is good for infecting alot of people, so in most times you see 10 humans camping in 1 place and can't get out of there, just simply choose that weird looking zombie that can mutate multiples around you.
2. More kills than deaths with zombie, Mostly how zombies die is that they run into every human, i mean like how dumb is it ?? pfff lol, i suggest you to, run around buildings, and all other stuff so then humans can't spotify you that much, you need to kill human that are far away from all humans, don't just instantly run into a crowd of humans unless you have boomer, tanker, advanced mutated. You can do it with any other zombies if you want but ur death chances will increase alot.
3. Tanker that fat zombie
Tankers can be used for comboing human with that annoying ability that throws you randomly, can be also used in that weird desert map where there is high cliff, you see guy right at the edge feeling no danger, ohh oki me iz safe no zumbi around and then gets tanked off cliff.
4. Screamers, i know they are just weird old farmers that scream at ur face and u fall down lool, but they can be used at humans that have weak class, also can be used when humans are far away from each other, when they are alone because if you run infront of all humans to just scream 1, you will get killed by groups of them instantly.
Skillz
1. Right before human turns around and shoots when you chase him, its good to only slice him after he starts to shoot back, not when you are 1 mile away from him, Oh here wait, i am now 1 mile away from him :lol prepare to get sliced:....
You need to be close to human every time you need to catch up with him, and it gets accepted if you are around 1 meter away from him therefore when human turns back and shoot, he slows down forward, meaning that you can just run into him and kill him with chainsaw. You also need to play fast, moving right or left, in most cases zombies are slow and they get shot fastly.

Hoomans

Classes
1. Medics, it is easy all you do is just cure and heal, make sure that all humans are around you therefore you can cure them and heal them.
2. Scout 1500 xp, it is simple if you have a good map where you can climb up to high point, and then just kill them
3. Advanced and experienced scout, advanced scout is mostly important, you need to use it only when map has high points whe players can climb up, you have high jump with it? you need to press space and alt at the same time to jump alot higher, so it is also simple with that scout.
4. engineers can be used climbing up on buildings, make sure you go around and collect green goo's to gain boxes, find a tall point, as tall as houses, then you can place boxes and get up there. Simple
5. Shotgunners (20k xp one and 1m xp one) they both can be used when you climb around stuff where zombies have to climb alot of times and in that time, you can shoot them, they can be used in zombie factory quite well, when you can get up that yellow crane rotated, which points right to the sky, but be careful, because it is near zombie spawn which they can get you.
6. Federal agent,MIB,FBI these are classes that are nothing like the ones that are above. These are classes which allows you to have adventure all around map without getting hurt, these are strong classes that has alot of immunities when comming across zombies, the only thing they can do is just slice you with chainsaw.

Skillz
1. Cbug, you need to aim, shoot, then press c aim,shoot,c which you will then cbug.
2. Why most humans die? well let me explain you. First of all ok, you all just camp into one spot where zombies can reach, they can abuse you with their ability when you are in their range. Everyone complains, ohh i can't win 5v1 or more itz because you are slow with shooting, you run forward and you shoot back slowly, then zombies run into you and kill you with chainsaw, if there is multiple of zombies, you need to run alot now stop acting pro, you aren't james bond or something, don't keep turning around and shoot for long, you can get backstabbed when you are not moving and staying in 1 area where even default zombies can reach you. You only let 1 bullet out of ur deagle when you shoot back towards your running forward, don't rapid fire at them, because they can run into you and chainsaw you. Rapid fire slows your moving forwards down.

3. when you use sniper, you are not told to just keep shooting with cooldown, No.... the thing is that if you wan't to hit zombie easier, you need to shoot slower, dont keep on holding Shoot key LMB, when you are aiming at zombie that runs fast, just take ur time, and shoot more accurately. You also need to aim smoothly, dont move your aiming around alot and fastly, thats just stupid and will never give you a chance to hit zombie.
4. keep climbing on stuff to give you a chance to kill zombie.
When you are running away from 4 or more zombies, or you see a pro zombie chasing you, just simply climb up 1 thing and then zombie also climbs up, which gives you time to kill him.
5. Don't be in the middle of the map where even default zombies can climb over easily.
6. Don't randomly be in the middle of map waiting in one place trying to kill zombie in that short moment, if you didn't climb on something because you can get backstabbed. alot easier

I hope i helped you out there. Bye and have a guud day.

I am bad, deal with it.

Scroll up

RE: Gaming guide, how to becom proo

in Tutorials Sun May 31, 2015 12:18 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

slitters mcgee

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

in Tutorials Sun May 31, 2015 12:26 pm

Quote: [AK]holy123 wrote in post #2
slitters mcgee

What?..... please

I am bad, deal with it.

Scroll up

in Tutorials Sun May 31, 2015 12:44 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

it's not an insult lol.

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

in Tutorials Sun May 31, 2015 12:47 pm

ok good.

I am bad, deal with it.

Scroll up

in Tutorials Sun May 31, 2015 8:09 pm

any reps ?

I am bad, deal with it.

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 30 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..