test

in Everything Tue May 19, 2015 2:21 pm
by decapitatoR • 113 Posts | 381 Points

As you can see, i can cbugging even when i getting fps drops every second (Watch top left corner) and I assure you, that "auto c-bug" won't work with fps lower than 55-60, AND OFC IT'S WON'T WORK if you got fps drops from 30 to 40 every second.
And in begin i even showed you my GTA folder. Sometimes at video my cbug was failing, but as you can understand, it because of low fps and fps drops.
I will put it here, and if this vlad even after watching this won't bleive that im not needed in auto cbug, i got irl video while im cbugging, so if you will ask for that, ill put it too.

Scroll up

RE: test

in Everything Tue May 19, 2015 2:26 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

nyz skillz m9

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

in Everything Tue May 19, 2015 2:29 pm
by Gattino • Server Administrator | 1.442 Posts | 3565 Points

I don't understand, why last edit of gta san andreas's folder is 17/05/2015..

Scroll up

in Everything Tue May 19, 2015 2:57 pm
by [AK]holy123 • Server Administrator | 1.088 Posts | 2572 Points

Even if he removed a hack or something, It won't work. The same C-bug is shown on his old video. So really dunno.

You're risking your neck for this stupid signature?
Scroll up

in Everything Tue May 19, 2015 3:12 pm
by Archer101 • Server Administrator | 508 Posts | 1162 Points

Only thing I noticed was the FPS toggling.

Scroll up

in Everything Tue May 19, 2015 3:21 pm

Quote: Gattino wrote in post #3
I don't understand, why last edit of gta san andreas's folder is 17/05/2015..

I was reinstalling gta sa, because of some texture mods coz of wich i was getting fps drops like while recording by bandicam.
But like said holy, even if i removed my "hacks", my skills stayed same as before even without them (Im playing everyday on ZTE).

Scroll up

in Everything Tue May 19, 2015 3:23 pm

Quote: Archer101 wrote in post #5

What you mean? If you about /fpslimit, its standart samp's command which will work on every server...

Scroll up

in Everything Wed May 20, 2015 7:55 pm
by _[V]LaD_ • Server Moderator | 182 Posts | 513 Points

That's a normal cbug.Everyone can do that.But,as you can see in Danny's video,you were doing cbug while looking up.And that was a very very fast one.Every auto cbugger can delete all his hacks from his gta folder and then joining an other server and doing simply cbug.

Scroll up

in Everything Wed May 20, 2015 8:33 pm
by Gattino • Server Administrator | 1.442 Posts | 3565 Points

Quote: BronX wrote in post #7
Quote: Archer101 wrote in post #5

What you mean? If you about /fpslimit, its standart samp's command which will work on every server...

Try to Record another round when vlad is online. And when he accuse you, post your video.

Scroll up

in Everything Wed May 20, 2015 8:47 pm

Quote: _[V]LaD_ wrote in post #8
That's a normal cbug.Everyone can do that.But,as you can see in Danny's video,you were doing cbug while looking up.And that was a very very fast one.Every auto cbugger can delete all his hacks from his gta folder and then joining an other server and doing simply cbug.

Oh my god. Its too fast for you? I can do it much faster than there. Your dullness just pisses me off. Do you even know that on your screen and mine my cbug won't looking same, because we have different fps, different ping etc? Thats why on his video my cbug looking so doggy. So what about this kill on 30 second, maybe its you just random rapiding with cbug like a noob, but im aiming while cbugging, so i can kill player in any place and position.
So what about "auto c-bug", i will reapeat for you 100th time, AUTO C-BUG DON'T HAVE ANY ADVANTAGE OVER USUAL CBUG. Its even worse.
-You are can't aim normally while auto c-bugging
-Its not usefull with low fps (its just won't work with low fps). You can check my data every sec while im cbugging, im always using 48 fps.
-This script don't distinguish wich weapon you using and will try to cbug with every weapon, not to mention deagle it or minigun.
- Its won't give boost for your cbug as you thinking, its will have same speed of cbug.
If you are don't beleive me, you can install this shit and try to test on any random server to check my rightness.
Its will be my last post about it, only in cause if sev will request any video to proof that im aint cheater, i will post it.

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 26 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..