Introduction Of Famous.

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:40 pm
by Famous • 2 Posts | 5 Points

Hello folks, i'm Famous. I live in Latvia,Riga it's a pretty small country in Europe,near Russia and next to Lithuania. So i'm 19 years old, i like Art,drawing and painting, i realized that tallent when i was a kid, and went tot he Art school and graduated in the end of it. I like also listen music,different kind of music,whatever, Rock,punk,electro and hip-hop or even nowdays R&B,everything what really sounds good to me. I also play guitar,it's my favorite thing to do when i get bored,i made some covers from songs which i like. In free time i love to do some sports,in a week for few days in evevning i go skating, because it's fast and you feel good from it. About the Gaming, i spent some time on that,by playing only SA-MP, i have other games,but i don't play them really often, i loose interest on them pretty fast. So i enjoy playing SA-MP mostly,because it's really fun,meeting friends,playing with them etc. The server where i mostly enjoy to play is Cops and Robbers, Roleplay servers sometimes trucking servers,but rearly and TDM servers,for example like Zombie Escape. The Gm is really exciting and you can't stop playing it,becase it has a good interesting futures,like getting skilled,ranked and gaining XP,for accessing the new classes. it's almost like an addiction to me. One more thing what i like in your server is becauses it's active and has a normal player base,i really like that. Ofcourse thanks to the real creator Kitten,for creating an such a awsome gamemode like this. So yeah that was a quick intro about me and why do i joined the server. Anyways,see you in-game! You may notice me there with the name Famous.

Best Regards.

-Famous

Scroll up

RE: Introduction Of Famous.

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:53 pm
by PunkLorD • 153 Posts | 329 Points

Welcome FameKode ;)

"Revolver:Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where a gun begins."
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:58 pm
by Advanced • 757 Posts | 1783 Points

Welcome to the server!

Zitat
We think too much and feel too little.
More than machinery ,we need humanity.
More than cleverness,
we need kindness and gentleness.
Without these qualities,
life will be violent and all will be lost.

Charlie Chaplin

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:21 pm
by Famous • 2 Posts | 5 Points

@ PunkLorD - Thanks Punk.;)
@ TrixXoR - Thank you!

Last edited Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:21 pm | Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:32 pm
by tsumie • 89 Posts | 193 Points

hey welcome Famaus nice to meet you mate :D

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:42 pm
by Revolver • 1.062 Posts | 2166 Points

W'sup dawg, welcome to da' server. Im Revolver, and I have epic rage. Ya might wanna consider not to make the Hulk outta' me, if you know what I mean, hehe.
Anyway, welcome to the server again, I hope you'll have a great time with us (just don't break rules)

Hackers get this

"Live today,fight tomorrow,die later."

Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:43 pm
by PunkLorD • 153 Posts | 329 Points

This guy will get the maturity award in the server. ^^

"Revolver:Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where a gun begins."
Scroll up

in Introduce/Leaving Fri May 24, 2013 8:30 am
by dreamingone • 2 Posts | 4 Points

Your name is Famous?my name is Karen,I just come to here and have a look,but i found this thread because of your name....so funny.i will plan to play the control airplane with my brother,the weather is so good,and we don't want to stay at home any more.we plan to do some sports,just the dynam rc helicopter here it is.2012228144629_1.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

Legend: Owner Head Administrators Server Administrators Server Moderators Trial Moderators Normal Users Past Admins Banned
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 17 guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 4349 topics and 29224 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Visitor record: 693 users on Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:25 am..